What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Kerr

Wittenberg

Juniors
Timm may or may not have been overrated. Hopefully he gets a go at another club and we get to find out. He might have looked so good to us because we were so desperate. He might be a new version of Matt Mundine, or then again, a new AFB. I do hope we find out one way or the other. I wish him well.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Timm may or may not have been overrated. Hopefully he gets a go at another club and we get to find out. He might have looked so good to us because we were so desperate. He might be a new version of Matt Mundine, or then again, a new AFB. I do hope we find out one way or the other. I wish him well.

From the limited opportunities I saw of Timm, he reminded me of a later day version of Shane Kelly (for those of us with long memories).

hewi

Bench
What I can’t come to grips with is how Timm who had such great stats , better than Kerr couldn’t even get a go off the bench. With 6 weeks to go (optimistic I know) it was plainly obvious we weren’t making the 8 , so why not give say Graham a week off and see what Timm was made of? We will never know and if he makes the grade with Melbourne, and I hope he does , it is one who was never given the opportunity.

Dragonsamy

Bench
What I can’t come to grips with is how Timm who had such great stats , better than Kerr couldn’t even get a go off the bench. With 6 weeks to go (optimistic I know) it was plainly obvious we weren’t making the 8 , so why not give say Graham a week off and see what Timm was made of? We will never know and if he makes the grade with Melbourne, and I hope he does , it is one who was never given the opportunity.

He had the audacity to question Mary from that day on his days when numbered.
From what I have been told he was not being a smart a or anything like that.

slippery5

Juniors
He had the audacity to question Mary from that day on his days when numbered.
From what I have been told he was not being a smart a or anything like that.
Dragonsamy, I've can tell you Timmsy side of the story is that Mary is a liar, he is the nicest kid you'll ever meet, that doesn't earn you a 1st grade start but Mary simple told him he wasn't a 1st grade player & Lauchlin busted his ass to prove he is, unfortunately M'cNoidea's arrogant pride stopped his opportunities no matter how well he performed

Dragonsamy

Bench
Dragonsamy, I've can tell you Timmsy side of the story is that Mary is a liar, he is the nicest kid you'll ever meet, that doesn't earn you a 1st grade start but Mary simple told him he wasn't a 1st grade player & Lauchlin busted his ass to prove he is, unfortunately M'cNoidea's arrogant pride stopped his opportunities no matter how well he performed

Thanks mate when ever I spoke to timm he was a good guy.

Warabrook saint

Juniors
Apparently he said something the chosen one didn't like and that was the end of him, no matter how well he played

Latest posts