What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Lewis

Coaster

Bench
Young kid from the Roosters, plays 5/8.

Thats all i know about him, can anyone give me some more info on him.

How do you rate him, ect?

Coaster

Bench
Only a rumour at this stage, but im hearing the Titans have signed him as of immediatly, could be playing next week

hot frost

Juniors
I heard Tigers or Gold Coast.

He has a good long kicking game and good runner of the ball. Has a lot of potential.

lockyno1

Post Whore
He is from Qld isn't he? He'd be good for the Gold Coast, better 5/8 than Hilder to be honest.

Geohood

Bench
Gone to the Titans immediately, apparently hasn't taken being dropped well, with Soward looking to be the one working hard to get back in FG. Must say he has impressed me in the past though his form in PL has been ordinary.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Very good kicking game and has a very good step off both feet. Can miss a few tackles but that is the same as any young player. Very good signing!

Geohood

Bench
curious said:
How would you rate him, i must say i havnt seen him play i dont think.

Definately has the potential to make rep teams, I'd be very excited to have him if I supported the Titans though If he just left since being dropped and hardly making an effort to make the FG side again then thats a really bad attitude.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Wouldn't you do the same if you were dropped for a 17 yr old? He has every right to be annoyed!

Coaster

Bench
I guess it comes down to where he thinks is best for his carrera.

He is behind a few halves at the Roosters, and might not see himself playing first grade again this year, where at the Titans, he will almost certainly play in the next few weeks, as we dont have any halves at all left.

Also the chance to play alongside Prince, must be an attractive offer to any young 5/8.

Geohood

Bench
curious said:
I guess it comes down to where he thinks is best for his carrera.

He is behind a few halves at the Roosters, and might not see himself playing first grade again this year, where at the Titans, he will almost certainly play in the next few weeks, as we dont have any halves at all left.

Also the chance to play alongside Prince, must be an attractive offer to any young 5/8.

That may as well be the case.. but lol carerra.. Carrara Stadium

melon....

Coach
lockyno1 said:
And fair enough too. He should be in FG and will kill it at 5/8 for the Titans!
bullsh*t....his attitude to training this year has been shi'ite. Good luck to him, but dont expect mirracles.

Latest posts