What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Reynolds milking

Vic Mackey

Referee
Twice in the last year Josh Reynolds has milked penalties beyond belief to win his team the game. Last year v manly at brookvale with his self spear tackle and today falling over himself whilst trying to get up despite Tompkins not touching him.

I'm all for a bit of gamesmanship, but surely the referees aren't this dumb. I thought they had 'tip sheets' on players, wouldn't Reynolds read 'will constantly try to milk penalties, just ignore'?

ek999

First Grade
Twice in the last year Josh Reynolds has milked penalties beyond belief to win his team the game. Last year v manly at brookvale with his self spear tackle and today falling over himself whilst trying to get up despite Tompkins not touching him.

I'm all for a bit of gamesmanship, but surely the referees aren't this dumb. I thought they had 'tip sheets' on players, wouldn't Reynolds read 'will constantly try to milk penalties, just ignore'?

Tomkins was holding his leg the whole time

Matchball

Bench
Shit looking heads in that squad.
Hodgkinson is another soulless eyed individual that has lifeless eyes like a great white shark.
Makes me cringe looking at him.

Dutchy

Immortal
Shit looking heads in that squad.
Hodgkinson is another soulless eyed individual that has lifeless eyes like a great white shark.
Makes me cringe looking at him.

The eyes of a ranga.

trent_hodkinson.jpg

Vic Mackey

Referee
Tomkins was holding his leg the whole time

I just rewound it again. I'm watching it right now, tomkins doesn't have a hand on Reynolds, he completely falls off the tackle.. Reynolds is pushing up and down on the ground whilst there is no one touching him, he then drops it whilst trying to play it and again not a hand on him

Yoda

Juniors
Tompkins wouldn't let go, fair penalty and smart play from Reynolds. If it was Luke Brooks people on here would be ejaculating.

Bazal

Post Whore
Shit bloke, overrated player. Laurie will absolutely pick him for origin based on those two qualities.

oikee

Juniors
Dogs fans wont be complaining, come finals they will be in the eight for sure, if not top 4.
The warriors on the other hand, have not got a clue how to win tight games.
4 coaches in 3 years, get ready for 5 in 3 years soon and a club CEO who falls on his own sword.
Yeah Doggies. Tore em a new one.
Fallout will be bigger than Chernobyl after a couple more losses by Warriors, not even Elliot can save em now.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I'm no Josh Reynolds fan but a penalty is a penalty is a penalty. It either is or isn't. Faking an injury doesn't make something less of a penalty. I don't see that as cheating. Exaggerating the affect of a genuine wrongdoing is not the same as pretending something happened that didn't.

Cheops

Juniors
I'm no Josh Reynolds fan but a penalty is a penalty is a penalty. It either is or isn't. Faking an injury doesn't make something less of a penalty. I don't see that as cheating. Exaggerating the affect of a genuine wrongdoing is not the same as pretending something happened that didn't.

Cool. But that wasn't a penalty.

DIMEAST

Juniors
Dogs fans wont be complaining, come finals they will be in the eight for sure, if not top 4.
The warriors on the other hand, have not got a clue how to win tight games.
4 coaches in 3 years, get ready for 5 in 3 years soon and a club CEO who falls on his own sword.
Yeah Doggies. Tore em a new one.
Fallout will be bigger than Chernobyl after a couple more losses by Warriors, not even Elliot can save em now.

They should have a test for mental geniusation when you register. Tore them a new one? The dogs only took the lead in the last few minutes from a bullshit penalty

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Cummins was right there and called knock on, that f**king Pot plant Ennis has a whinge next minute it's a penalty. Terrible call by the refs but unsurprising.