What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Reynolds milking

bileduct

Coach
If you look closely you will see that it is actually Reynolds foot that gets caught between Tomkins legs. But then Reynolds totally milks the shit out of it, throwing himself at the ground instead of trying to pull his foot free.

dogslife

Coach
Reynolds milked the shit out of it, but if you look really closely you'll notice Tomkins makes zero attempt to clear the ruck like he's supposed to, and he could've easily been penalised for that.

Throwing your hands in the air ≠ Attempting to get out of the way

betcats

Referee
Lol crying? We won that game stupid but it wont ever be forgiven

Why should i forgive douchebags when we'll always be top of the hate-list due to some bog average bloke naming us the silvertails? We haven't been forgiven for things that happened a decade prior to my birth lol

"Stay down Chez"

Danny-Boy

Juniors
Yeah Josh Reynolds is a cross eyed thug and cheat. What's new? I just find it funny a milking thread was started by a Tigers fan.

6861665259_55b341be24_z.jpeg

GONZO72

Juniors
Yeah Josh Reynolds is a cross eyed thug and cheat. What's new? I just find it funny a milking thread was started by a Tigers fan.

6861665259_55b341be24_z.jpeg

Don't just label Reynolds a thug and a cheat. Its the culture of the Canterbury rugby league side. Unfortunately it's been rife since 2000.

MuTT

Juniors
Call the whole Whambulance fleet ! You'd all be loving him if he was on your team, desandify ya vags ya bitch ass mofo's !!!!

Danny-Boy

Juniors
Don't just label Reynolds a thug and a cheat. Its the culture of the Canterbury rugby league side. Unfortunately it's been rife since 2000.

Oh yeah no doubt about that. They lie, cheat, and steal....anything to win. It's ingrained in their culture and fans.

oikee

Juniors
So what are we really looking at here, Warriors are still shite with another brady bunch coach and they still getting their pants pulled down at Eden park.
Nothing to see here folks, same ole same ole warriors.
As for Reynolds, champion milker. You win finals with that passion, just ask Maloney.
Ow, pulled a tooth, he was another let go by the mighty vodafone lads from across the ditch.
Back to the cave.

GONZO72

Juniors
Oh yeah no doubt about that. They lie, cheat, and steal....anything to win. It's ingrained in their culture and fans.

It's really sad, because up until 1999, the Bulldog culture was based on the fact they were known as the family club. What's gone wrong? Even fair minded Dogs fans, are sick and tired of them breaking NRL guidelines at will.

T.S Quint

Coach
It's really sad, because up until 1999, the Bulldog culture was based on the fact they were known as the family club. What's gone wrong? Even fair minded Dogs fans, are sick and tired of them breaking NRL guidelines at will.

They were called "The Family Club" because they had two sets of brothers playing for them (Hughes and Mortimer) and that they were a bunch of inbred f**kwits.
Had nothing to do with them being an upstanding club for the "families to support".

Second biggest myth in the League after Souffs' "Pride Of The League" garbage.

Cammo

Bench

Hi Pip, you are a toxic liar

Cammo

Bench

People use hatred to hide their secret love of things. Guess that makes you a Bulldogs fan Pip :D

GONZO72

Juniors
Cammo, I mean shemale, at least you have the best of both worlds. Last year, you expressed you love to bullfrog farce, no harm in having another crack, no pun intended.

Cammo = shemale

Cammo

Bench
Cammo, I mean shemale, at least you have the best of both worlds. Last year, you expressed you love to bullfrog farce, no harm in having another crack, no pun intended.

Cammo = shemale

That's right, and you love it

Bulldog Force

Referee

Cammo = shemale

Hey Krion, I mean Pip, I mean Gonzo, I mean... sorry, I lose concentration of what to refer to you as you're constantly logging in under different accounts.