What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Josh Reynolds milking

WellsNZ

Juniors
Reynolds is the type of player who if he was on your team you'd love him, but if he's not then a whole lot of people are going to hate him.

eozsmiles

Bench
They can't get rid of milking. It takes half a second to tug an udder and if you don't get the penalty you just play on and scowl at the ref. The one time out of ten you do win a penalty - bonus.

Usually there is some truth in a milking attempt, like with the "self spear tackle" as some are calling it. From memory Stewart had hold of Grub's foot in the play-the-ball or at least was slow to release him - that should be a penalty. Reynolds just made sure he got the call by bunging on a half somersault and pike at the end.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
:lol:

The most over used nonsense catch phrase ever.

Someone who criticizes is a "hater", but then labeling someone a "hater" is essentially "hating on them which makes both people "haters" and by me pointing it out it makes me a "hater" of those "haters" or just a "hater" of the term "hater".

So much "hating". Why can't we all just get along?

betcats

Referee
Give an opinion someone doesn't like and you are a hater lol.

Josh Reynolds is a merkin but I'd be cheering if he was doing it for my team.

Sleep

Juniors
He's a huge milker. Trash like that is why I don't bother watching league anymore. If I wanted to watch girls take dives I'd watch soccer. Sadly it's become a huge part of league.

And the "if he was on your team!" argument is garbage. If he was on my team I'd be embarrassed.

JJ

Immortal
Not getting this to be honest - the problem isn't he's a huge milker, but that he's good at it... many many players try this, but he's more convincing - and tbh Tomkins gave him good material to work with - but he won his team the game... there are plenty of undeserved penalties given (many much worse than this)

JJ

Immortal
He's a huge milker. Trash like that is why I don't bother watching league anymore. If I wanted to watch girls take dives I'd watch soccer. Sadly it's become a huge part of league.

And the "if he was on your team!" argument is garbage. If he was on my team I'd be embarrassed.

You must have stopped a long time ago - because the likes of Elias and many others before him were doing this, and worse

Springs

First Grade
f**king ridiculous penalty. Tomkins had his arms spread out and Reynolds was on top of him, then lost the ball. What shit.

Packy

Bench
I get the hate for last year.

This one was different though. Tompkins was laying in the ruck actively slowing down the play.

Dogs Of War

Coach
[FKN-SIK];10058652;13251 said:
The strip on Tim Browne at start of 2nd half which led to a try that set should have been a penalty. Cumstain is useless

I find it funny that people focus on only one play, when the Warriors were gifted possession on a play that should have been a penalty to the Dogs.

thorson1987

Coach
You must have stopped a long time ago - because the likes of Elias and many others before him were doing this, and worse

Elia went even further then any current day player by biting himself and getting Fenech sent.

Latest posts