What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jubilee Avenue Tipping Comp and super prize

The Preacher

First Grade
Dave Q said:
Nice to see I'm still in touch with the leaders.

:lol: :lol: the only way you're still in touch with the leaders is if you've got there phone numbers Dave :lol: :lol:

Steel Dragon

Bench
Man I suck at tipping the league.

The only reason Im doing any good in the work comp is cos for some reason Im killing the AFL tips (that and I keep backing the Dragons!)

Dave Q

Coach
Its a long season ladsters, Dave Q will own all of youse especially that rogue Gregstar.

Injuries, forum scandals and other distractions will take their troll.

Wilbosaint, you are a marked man.

Tread the boards of the thread carefully lest you awaken me- the sleeping giant of the Jubilee Ave Tipping Comp.

Some of you were unfaithful on Monday werent you? Come on, own up!

gregstar

Referee
Dave Q said:
Get that piece of crap off the highway.
that's your vehicle's bumper bar & doors & hood & wheels & chasis.

you cut a splendid figure there in gloves & goggles holding a steering wheel.

keep running coight-sniffer.

Dave Q

Coach
Well nice to see everyone in happy spirits today.

Must be some residue of the sharks shag-fest.

They are still celebrating. Its been a happy and joyous week over there. Upbeat and gay!

The dragons tongue, it must be licking the gargoyles of the forbidden city by now.

The spikey tail that used to point proudly, now it droops in sloppy an unenlivened manner.

What was the score again?

Did you pick that one greggles? Sorry buddy cant hear you? What was that? Ay?

Yuk Yuk Yuk.

Dave Q

Coach
wilbosaint said:
Dont worry Dave, I am expecting a lean trot very soon, starting this week....

wilbo

None of my mates can believe your score!

BTW who is going to win the Melbourne cup this year?

The Preacher

First Grade
Dave Q said:
None of my mates can believe your score. The quality of this comp is astonishing.

Why did you use a plural there Dave ??? What's his name ???

PS. The Mirror doesn't count.

My mates :lol: :lol: :lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
ROUND 5: 13-16 APRIL 2007
Fri 7:30 PANTHERS v EELS CUA Stadium
Fri 7:30 TITANS v BRONCOS Suncorp Stadium
Sat 5:30 DRAGONS v STORM Oki Jubilee Stadium
Sat 7:30 BULLDOGS v SEA EAGLES Telstra Stadium
Sun 2:00 (12:00) WARRIORS v COWBOYS Mt Smart Stadium
Sun 2:00 RABBITOHS v KNIGHTS Bluetongue Stadium
Sun 3:00 WESTS TIGERS v SHARKS Campbelltown Sports Stadium
Mon 7:00 RAIDERS v ROOSTERS Canberra Stadium

Dave Q

Coach
The Preacher said:
Why did you use a plural there Dave ??? What's his name ???

PS. The Mirror doesn't count.

My mates :lol: :lol: :lol:

The mirror, he doesnt talk to me anymore since my last brazillian.

Dave Q

Coach
The Preacher said:
:lol: :lol:

That'll teach ya to make a "Groan & Grunt" of yourself !!:D

It either took offence to my Elton John sings Green Day Album or the fact that I had punctured the giant rubber duck in a spear tackle the night before.

As to the latter:-

Relaxing in the bath, I was having a dream, I was playing 5/8 for Souths.

Joey passed me the ball from teh scrum on our 40, I stood up Lockyer, passed a clean ball to Champion. Beau chip kicks, high into the air, I have a scuffle with Thorn for the ball, but I deftly tap it back to vags. Vags changes direction, it goes to Roy, he rips through the Bronco's pack like a Penrith Panther, Cusak, and here comes Dave Q, at full pace, steps Karmichael, Hodges is after him, Dave fends, fends, dont argue hodgo! and TRY TRY TRY!

I jump up in celebration and all the lads are bearing down on me for the celebratory hugs. I am jumping up and down! My fist was clenched and I was crying tears of joy.

The Souths fans are cheering! Everybody happy! Piggins is holding his "I love Rusty" sign for the channel 10 cameras! In a distant cloud I can just make out the figure of Clive Churchill giving me the thumbs up.

And then I woke up and found that I was actually jumping on the giant rubber duck which had fallen into the bath...SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK and I panicked and I cut that bastard down, bill first onto the tiles. Its tail was raised over the horizontal.

It was an instantaneous footy player reaction. A throwback to my 'days of glory' in my sole footy season of Rugby Union!

Us ex footy players, we suffer from flashbacks! Joey is undergoing counselling for it now as a preventative measure.

And as its face hit the deck, a toothbrush plunged into its nose deflating it PSFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSST!

And thats why Mr Mirror is not my friend.