What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judic - *Johns fights Grading*

Suitman

Post Whore
strider said:
Suity: "next to the lady/mum who jumped the fence" :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

I was on the middle of the hill. She was down on the concourse.
Speaking of which, I think that lady is the mum of someone who used to frequent this board.

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
Suitman said:
:lol: :lol:

I was on the middle of the hill. She was down on the concourse.
Speaking of which, I think that lady is the mum of someone who used to frequent this board.

Suity

really??? :D

do you want to send me a PM and reveal who it might of been..

btw, i was sitting 10 metres to the right of the old toilet block...pool side.

cirque

Juniors
I think we should sit back and take notice of the situation. There are so many bad calls in the games of todays no doubt player errupts their anger. No I am not defending Jones - but I am trying to mention that bad calls has become hallmark of the game. If the games are tight couple of bad descisions can turn the game around which is unfair. I think for the tight games we should have good and experienced refs.

The Colonel

Immortal
cirque said:
I think we should sit back and take notice of the situation. There are so many bad calls in the games of todays no doubt player errupts their anger. No I am not defending Jones - but I am trying to mention that bad calls has become hallmark of the game. If the games are tight couple of bad descisions can turn the game around which is unfair. I think for the tight games we should have good and experienced refs.

Just because the decision was poor doesn't mean they should be allowed to abuse a referee or touch judge. Someone mentioned the two poor calls that went against Willie Mason on the weekend - he copped it and walked away. No bad language, nothing.

Johns has been allowed to carry on like a brat for too long and now this is a direct result of the inaction of his club and the NRL to pull him into line. Magnificient player but he is going a long way for being remembered for his bad behaviour than the skills he possesses.

noosa-eel

Juniors
He shouldn't get off but stranger things have happened...:shock: he should get atleast 3 weeks imo.

As for the lady jumping the fence i too was at that game and laughed my head off seeing her giving Hartley a gob full he was soooo full of himself..:lol: :lol:

CrazyEel

Bench
cirque said:
but I am trying to mention that bad calls has become hallmark of the game.
Mate bad calls have always been part of the game and always will be. As far back as the 76 GF we were done over with bad calls let alone Hartley doing a total job on us in 78 and 79. In fact I would even go so far as to say that as bad as they are refs are still better today than they used to be.

Suitman

Post Whore
I'll go back further than Hartley.
A referee named Keith Page was the worst ref I have ever seen.
He made Mogsheen Jadwhat look like Bill Harrigan.

Suity

Stagger eel

Staff member
CrazyEel said:
Mate bad calls have always been part of the game and always will be. As far back as the 76 GF we were done over with bad calls let alone Hartley doing a total job on us in 78 and 79. In fact I would even go so far as to say that as bad as they are refs are still better today than they used to be.

wasn't it Gary Cook who penalised John Kolc for scrum infringements all game in the GF??

CrazyEel

Bench
Suitman said:
I'll go back further than Hartley.
A referee named Keith Page was the worst ref I have ever seen.
He made Mogsheen Jadwhat look like Bill Harrigan.

Suity
Yeah, and Darcy Lawler, he taught Joh all about "brown paper bags" :shock:

CrazyEel

Bench
eelavation said:
wasn't it Gary Cook who penalised John Kolc for scrum infringements all game in the GF??
Yeah it was Cook, he watched Randall break Higg's jaw and did nothing, they changed the rules regarding scrum penalties after that game but it didn't stop Cook from doing us over again the next year by alowing Reddy to get away with sheer mayhem. f'n c :roll: