What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judicary get it wrong again

In saying that, IMO the only one they got wrong was the Stewart charge. Deliberate, unnecesary and intentional contact with the head, off the ball. Should have been at least 3 weeks, regardless of whether Everingham was injured or not.

It wasn't niggle or trying to put Everigham off, he elbowed the bloke in the face ffs.

some11

Referee
Fa'aoso's is harsh, he knew he f**ked up both times.

Stewart's was deliberate, should be looking at time out.

carlosthedwarf

First Grade
Matai should get more for the intent, textbook example of a swinging arm.

Stewart should get 3-4 weeks, deliberate elbow to the head of a player. Only lucky that Everingham wasn't injured.

Didgi

:lol::lol:

You never did understand the idea of an opposing opinion ECT.

I think you're stark raving mad. But I hate the Thwannies, do not engage in any rectal shoom shumming and think Inglis is a bit of a dick, so what're you going to label me?

:lol::lol:

You never did understand the idea of an opposing opinion ECT.

I think you're stark raving mad. But I hate the Thwannies, do not engage in any rectal shoom shumming and think Inglis is a bit of a dick, so what're you going to label me?
I understand it. But I'm not going to respect it when it comes from people with no credibility. If you're bias or a VFL tard you don't deserve a fair go.

You know what I mean though, 8 weeks is likely not the amount he is being suspended for these tackles and there is some loading and carryover applied
Loading is the issue. Not carry-over. Carry-over is less than 100 points. It might not even make a difference.

Last edited:
If only someone would come and protect me from myself.

But then I don't really want a black eye.

What to do?

Have a chat to your Doctor. I'm sure he can send you to a nice place with some padded walls nearby where you should be ok. They'll even give you a nice new jacket when you check in.

Seriously though, your original post was just stupid. No point getting all rustled up and slinging shit at Inglis when you are just plain dumb.

ek999

First Grade
Without the earlier suspension this year he would only be looking at a 6 week ban so it his own fault for being out so long. He was only one extra point from looking at another week on the sidelines so he is a kinda lucky

Have a chat to your Doctor. I'm sure he can send you to a nice place with some padded walls nearby where you should be ok. They'll even give you a nice new jacket when you check in.

Seriously though, your original post was just stupid. No point getting all rustled up and slinging shit at Inglis when you are just plain dumb.
You're bias.

You are butt hurt that your delicate little Inglis got battered and you want Manly players to pay.

It's the same shit, different day. f**king bias fans.

If that great protector of women everywhere was the one on charges you'd be singing a different tune. Hypocritical merkins.

You're bias.

You are butt hurt that your delicate little Inglis got battered and you want Manly players to pay.

It's the same shit, different day. f**king bias fans.

If that great protector of women everywhere was the one on charges you'd be singing a different tune. Hypocritical merkins.

Look... I'm sorry if I offended you when I called you dumb. I honestly thought you knew.