What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judiciary Charges: Johns facing four weeks

Red Bear

Referee
Anyway, my main problem with this is not Johns getting a suspension, that fair enough (3 weeks is a tad harsh). It's more that NOTHING will happen to Simpkins or Chechin, who made one of the worse official mistakes i've seen, like countless other weeks. That kind of thing does not happen when the easy descisions such as this are made correctly, fix that and you will fix the dicipline problems.

However bloody stupid by Johns

mickdo

Coach
beckster05 said:
Personally I think that this is a joke. :x In no way am I condoning what Joey said BUT the thing is that referees and officials are sworn at in every game. If someone else of a lesser statute in the game said the same thing would they be facing a 3 possibly longer suspension, I think not. In my opinion the NRL has set a VERY DANGEROUS precedent on this matter. In the coming weeks we will see if the NRL will put the same penalty Jphnsy's facing to any other player that does a similar thing. I think not. They are just out to make an example of Joey. Come on NRL get a reality check.
Again, if he didn't have a bad record he would have got only 2 weeks. His prior offence and carry over points bumped it up to 3-4.

mickdo said:
Yes, but Johns has done it repeatedly and has been warned and kept doing it.

That somehow excuses it? wtf?
Irrelevant, it wasn't directed at an oficial

If they were repeat offenders and were warned to stop doing it and didn't, then they wouldn't have many excuses left
Were you on the field..he was told repeatedly..once in a different game

Im saying that checchin got it wrong by not having the balls to make the call..un obstructed view

Not irrelevant..same word but because its a happy.."f.."

mickdo said:
Again, if he didn't have a bad record he would have got only 2 weeks. His prior offence and carry over points bumped it up to 3-4.[/quoteprior record!!! a lil forearm jolt that youll see happen once every set of 6 and are about to see more of as the finals come around:shock: ..

Bicey_18

Bench
chewme said:
about as much as a knights fan seeing joey on the sidelines for a few weeks:crazy:

Hey as much as it sucks... i know what I would rather....

A semi final spot or a spoon?

GoTheBears said:
Holla, the chick in your avater is prety f**ken ugly!
Nooooooooo! brunettes!..All blondes have big noses!if you think im lying then have a look the next time you see a half decent blonde..BIg..NOSE EVERY TIME:lol:

mickdo

Coach
Holla if ya hear me said:
prior record!!! a lil forearm jolt that youll see happen once every set of 6 and are about to see more of as the finals come around:shock: ..
Whatever mate. Next you'll be spouting that he is the son of god or something. He did it. He copped the plea. It's there in black and white.

BWNB

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
Or Joey needs to learn to not be a brat. He needs to learn to act like a role model. If Joey said nothing, which he should have, nothing would have been said. He needs to respect referees!

Agree 100%
Who cares about what Kidwell says he didnt say it to an official

mickdo said:
I am referring to the different games he has been warned in...

Apparently on NRL Deluxe the NRL said that his view was obstructed
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=150799
Ohhhhh now i see..repeatedly..in the one game..once
And..ohhh surprise of surprises checchin says he couldnt see..lets see that being lazy..thats being in the wrong position..thats hoping for a video ref to make a decision.
Not saying hes the son of god ...saying that its s crap decision that doesnt deserve 4 weeks..1 week..fine.Ps johns was the son of god in GF 2001..his medal says soo..whateva

Sugar

Bench
maybe the nrl should take the microphones away from the sideline and in play so what swearing does occur stays on the field and not in the lounge room for all the kids watching to hear

Red Bear

Referee
Holla if ya hear me said:
Nooooooooo! brunettes!..All blondes have big noses!if you think im lying then have a look the next time you see a half decent blonde..BIg..NOSE EVERY TIME:lol:
Mate im a brunette man myself, but the one in your avater is just sh*t!

lockyno1

Post Whore
BlaC_WIte_"N"_BlUE said:
Ahahah thanks for the backup bro. I understand some people on here cant see some things clearly

You'll find they are all knight fans that are disagreeing. I think they got it spot on. 2 weeks with a clean record. It goes up because of joey's bad record. Too bad.

BWNB

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
You'll find they are all knight fans that are disagreeing. I think they got it spot on. 2 weeks with a clean record. It goes up because of joey's bad record. Too bad.

It's good to see someone with some common sense in here.

aqua_duck

Coach
with hagan getting a 5k fine I'd like to know if Grimaldi will get the same as his comments on sports tonight were a mirror image of what Hagan said

Latest posts