What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Judiciary

Mojo

Bench
Undoubtedly he is a very gifted player . But the little sod believes that he is the good lord’s gift to rugby league. Sick of his antics , if only he could be more modest about his ability and behave accordingly .

Walters truly needs to take him aside and read the riot act to him before it’s too late .
A while back I said that Walsh would be great until his head explodes. Happened quicker that I expected.
Nobody will convince him he's not god's gift. We've seen this scenario before, haven't we?

Old Timer

Coach
Kid with a lot of talent but unfortunately has a smart mouth to go with it.......Ive a very strong feeling this kid is heading for a big fall soon.....and I don't mean with the Rugby League judiciary
Yes BSE you are very observant and perceptive

He has the makings of a ball of trouble just waiting to roll down the hill out of control.

Already people condoning his actions and others covering up for him which is never a good sign.

Gareth67

First Grade