What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

June 2 D-day

Bukowski

Juniors
V’Landys is keen on Perth because of your gambling rules, there is no doubt about that and what were his famous words about Perth ?.
A rusted on AFL State or something along those lines.
He's keen on perth because of our gambling rules? Is this another fifo type theory?

Bukowski

Juniors
Anyone see the crowds the Force are getting? There's not a lot of hope for a going it alone Perth franchise and same for the Bears.
This is like the boy and girl at the dance who both have braces..
Look around.. be honest.. this is it.
But nz rugby's poor crowds is good for 2nd NZ team?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Geez the tantrum from donkey, pippen and wb in this thread now that it looks like Perth is getting a team is embarrassing.
Its actually highly amusing! Ive even taken them off ignore just so I can laugh my tits off at them :)
All those years of naysaying and telling us we had no chance, he who laughs last laughs longest.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Anyone see the crowds the Force are getting? There's not a lot of hope for a going it alone Perth franchise and same for the Bears.
This is like the boy and girl at the dance who both have braces..
Look around.. be honest.. this is it.
Guess no new clubs in Brisabne or NZ then either given how shthouse their union crowds are? Theres some dumb arguments, then there's this.

Bukowski

Juniors
That's right. Their crowds are indicative of growing League popularity over Union.
With the absence of League,
Forces drop shows a drop in support for Rugby over AFL.
Rusted on AFL states are just that.
We'd be competing for a very small Rugby market.
That's donkey esq reasoning mate.

Bukowski

Juniors
Its actually highly amusing! Ive even taken them off ignore just so I can laugh my tits off at them :)
All those years of naysaying and telling us we had no chance, he who laughs last laughs longest.
I'm tempted to read what they are saying to have a laugh. But it's not reason enough.
Its all worthless opinions.

Pippen94

First Grade
The problem I have with PNG joining in is the current government’s $600 million package. They are say $60 million for 19 years.

What happens when the government changes, will the new government support this $60 million per year deal?

Also, PNG is too violent. Imagine being an away supporter!

Perth Bears as 18th team

PNG hunters in Qld cup for years. More violent incidents at the MCG for AFL games..

Perth Red

Post Whore
That's right. Their crowds are indicative of growing League popularity over Union.
With the absence of League,
Forces drop shows a drop in support for Rugby over AFL.
Rusted on AFL states are just that.
We'd be competing for a very small Rugby market.
AFls tv audience was down last year in perth, must be because fans are swapping to NRL.
See we can all come up with crazy arse logic lol