What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

June 2018: Aust v Eng in England - 5 ODI/+T20

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bowlers did well to try and defend a pathetic total, Agar batting at 7 you’re gunna have a bad time.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well that was disappointing, I mean I didn't' expect us to win but that was pretty lame

Eelectrica

Referee
Need Alex Carey in the side and need to have an extended look at Short.

If Carey in the side means we need a new ODI captain well we need a new captain. Might as well make it Finch for now since he's going to be picked for the forseeable future.

We're not winning the series so might as well experiment and see what we've got.

Last edited:

Timbo

Staff member
I'd draft Ferguson in now. He's in England playing county cricket and he's just scored two monster 100s in 50 over matches.

Piss of Agar, slot Ferguson in at 4 and get 10 overs out of Head/Short/Maxwell/Stoinis.

jargan83

Coach
Didn’t even realise this series started last night.

Agar at 7? Justin Langer putting his stamp on the side early.

TheParraboy

Staff member
i

TheParraboy

Staff member
We could have 8 or 9 players in the XI compared to this side come the world cup,

Heres 9

Warner
Carey (wk)
Smith
Lynn
MMarsh
Cummins
Starc
Hazlewood
Lyon

Eelectrica

Referee
We could have 8 or 9 players in the XI compared to this side come the world cup,

Heres 9

Warner
Carey (wk)
Smith
Lynn
MMarsh
Cummins
Starc
Hazlewood
Lyon
Wish they'd play Carey this series to see how he goes. Paine is simply not a modern day ODI batsman. If he proves me wrong, awesome. Just not seeing it.

Pretty sure Carey would do about as good behind the sticks.

Latest posts