What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

June 30 2007 - signings and departures

hineyrulz

Post Whore
pazzaeel said:
this has become a joke.

surely this is one of, if not the lowest and most embarrising periods for the eels in recent history. our only signing so far is michael hagan. awesome idea that fitzy. what the f**k has hagan done in recent years??? why chase hagan when tim sheens, matthew elliot and john lang are coming off contract. the next three years under hagan will be our worst since the early 90's. they might as well release hindy...todd f**ken lowrie will be an adequate replacement. we are a joke.

gee i hope delaney stays over williams. f**k me. f**kin hell. what a joke.
unfortunately this is no joke someone please wake me up from this nightmare i cant believe this happening #-o

The Colonel

Immortal
pazzaeel said:
this has become a joke.

surely this is one of, if not the lowest and most embarrising periods for the eels in recent history. our only signing so far is michael hagan. awesome idea that fitzy. what the f**k has hagan done in recent years??? why chase hagan when tim sheens, matthew elliot and john lang are coming off contract. the next three years under hagan will be our worst since the early 90's. they might as well release hindy...todd f**ken lowrie will be an adequate replacement. we are a joke.

gee i hope delaney stays over williams. f**k me. f**kin hell. what a joke.

How has it become a joke. Seriously some of you need to chill. It is June 29. There are over 24 hours left before the majority of players are "allowed" to be spoken to. What do the club need to do to appease everyone? Sign someone before then and be done under the anti-tamepring rules? Seriosuly as I have mentioned before if by July 31 things are looking grim panic then. Until then just wait like the rest of us.....

surely this is one of, if not the lowest and most embarrising periods for the eels in recent history

Obviously you have forgotten or aren't old enough to remember the early to mid nineties. That was bad. If it continues as long as that era did there are real problems.

The Colonel

Immortal
There weren't that many to start with. I understand everyones frustrations but everyone wanted to be rid of Smith. They got their wish. Now we have to ride out the aftermath. Chances are we will be able to make some decent signings. I think everyone is getting well ahead of themselves....

eeladdick

Juniors
i still think simpson WILL follow hagen and a couple of players from England to get us through next year until hagen gets a real feal for the club

Hellsy

Immortal
Belly in Brisvegas said:
Sorry I haven't been around much peeps of late...have been in negotiations with Parramatta.

I have signed for 3 years.

I thank you.

You're so funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :crazy:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Belly in Brisvegas said:
part of the deal was that I have to roadie for 3DG!!!!!!!

that would mean that you'd have to control the crazy women that follow the band....

Stagger eel

Staff member
Belly in Brisvegas said:
**rings Greg Mitchell asking for another $200K "danger money"**

as your manager, I think it's best that we start at 250 than work our way down..;-)

Latest posts