What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

June 30 2007 - signings and departures

yy_cheng

Coach
Just hoping that Hagan can make them see the light.

Tonga used to be real lazy in defence but watching last week's dogs game, he was quite good

eloquentEEL

First Grade
Angry_eel said:
if thats true and it does happen that say goodbye to scott hill. he'll use green, tim and feleti as interchangeble halves.

not necessarily... Hagan may be thinking of using Feleti in an impact wide running role off the bench, replacing Widders.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Angry_eel said:
if thats true and it does happen that say goodbye to scott hill. he'll use green, tim and feleti as interchangeble halves.

we're still after Scott Hill..

Hurriflatch

Referee
Gavin Cooper has signed with the Titans today

Didn't hear anything about Parra actually chasing him but he was one player I would've liked to have seen come

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Hurriflatch said:
Gavin Cooper has signed with the Titans today

Didn't hear anything about Parra actually chasing him but he was one player I would've liked to have seen come

I dunno about seeing that, but he might have been a good buy for the eels.

The Colonel

Immortal
Signed: Todd Lowrie (2009) (Newcastle Knights)Brett Finch(Sydney Roosters)(2008), James Maloney (Norths) Ian Hindmarsh [Le Catalans]

Re-signed: Fui Fui Moi Moi (2008), Chad Robinson (2008), Jarryd Hayne (2008), Ben Smith (2008), Aaron Cannings , Luke Burt , Josh Cordoba, Junior Paulo, Brendan Oake, Kris Inu. Majority of Jersey Flegg side bar Ben Farrar

Losses: Matthew Petersen (GC Titans), Luke O’Dwyer (GC Titans), Glenn Morrison (Bradford Bulls), Dean Widders (South Sydney Rabbitohs), John Morris (Wests Tigers), Wade McKinnon (NZ Warriors) Jeremy Smith(South Sydney Rabbitohs) Brett Delaney (GC Titans) Tony Parmatang(Canberra Raiders) John Williams (Roosters), Ben Farrar (Nth Qld), Peter Lewis (Tigers)

Off Contract: Jake Afamasaga, Adam Peek, Henry Perenara,

Rumoured Signings: Jeremy Latimore (Sharks), Jamie Grehan (Dragons), Mase Laulu-Togagae (Sths Logan)

Stagger eel

Staff member
wait until we tell Mrs hindmarsh that you left out her oldest son C, she's nooort!! gooona!! bee!! huuuppyy!! [deep Scotish accent] ;-) :lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
eelavation said:
wait until we tell Mrs hindmarsh that you left out her oldest son C, she's nooort!! gooona!! bee!! huuuppyy!! [deep Scotish accent] ;-) :lol:

I thought I did fairly well from memory...... :crazy:

eloquentEEL

First Grade
you can add Stringer to the list of losses... although I'm sure Avenger isn't that severely out of touch.

Is Marcus off contract as well?

Has Weller re-signed as well?

Stagger eel

Staff member
eloquentEEL said:
you can add Stringer to the list of losses... although I'm sure Avenger isn't that severely out of touch.

Is Marcus off contract as well?

Has Weller re-signed as well?

Weller = Yes.
Marcus = no.

The Colonel

Immortal
Signed: Todd Lowrie (2009) (Newcastle Knights)Brett Finch(Sydney Roosters)(2008), James Maloney (Norths) Ian Hindmarsh [Le Catalans]

Re-signed: Fui Fui Moi Moi (2008), Chad Robinson (2008), Jarryd Hayne (2008), Ben Smith (2008), Aaron Cannings , Luke Burt , Josh Cordoba, Junior Paulo, Brendan Oake, Kris Inu, Weller Hauraki, Zeb Taia Majority of Jersey Flegg side bar Ben Farrar

Losses: Matthew Petersen (GC Titans), Luke O’Dwyer (GC Titans), Glenn Morrison (Bradford Bulls), Dean Widders (South Sydney Rabbitohs), John Morris (Wests Tigers), Wade McKinnon (NZ Warriors) Jeremy Smith(South Sydney Rabbitohs) Brett Delaney (GC Titans) Tony Parmatang(Canberra Raiders) John Williams (Roosters), Ben Farrar (Nth Qld), Peter Lewis (Tigers), Paul Stringer (Woy Woy)

Off Contract: Jake Afamasaga, Adam Peek, Henry Perenara, Marcus Perenara, Drew Dalton ?, John Frith ?, Aaron Wood ?, Etuate Uaiasele ?

Rumoured Signings: Jeremy Latimore (Sharks), Jamie Grehan (Dragons), Mase Laulu-Togagae (Sths Logan)

Latest posts