What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

June 30 2007 - signings and departures

Stagger eel

Staff member
eloquentEEL said:
Outside backs:

Tahu
Grothe
Hayne
Benny
Burt
Wagon
Inu
Reddy
D Williams
Uaisele
I Hauraki?
Davis?
Grehan?
T Williams?
Savaiinaea?
Mackenzie?
The guy from QLD that we're looking at?

ok!

* etu's isn't guarenteed of being here.

* KJ isn't contracted at this stage.

* The futures of Iwi, Josh Davis is in doubt.

* Sava and Tony Williams will be playing Jersey flegg as they're still eligible for SG Ball.

Stagger eel

Staff member
<UPtheEELS> said:
Surely we have offered Etu something?

Iwi Huaraki? Why?

I don't know..but to my knowledge Etu's not signed and I did hear a while back that Smithy was trying to entice him to Newcastle.

Iwi can't crack it for a starting spot in Flegg...what's he going to offer in pl???

Utey

Coach
I havent seen Iwi for a while, I thought he was injured.

Id love to Etu to stay, he has been good for us in the Prems.

Stagger eel

Staff member
<UPtheEELS> said:

I've seen Iwi's name on the bench for flegg for a while..he may of been injured but ir really don't he'll be much chop.

Utey

Coach
I saw him at Penrith once, and played a ripper game. tbh I havent taken much notice of him since.

newmanj

Juniors
I thought the only posts you did, Sanchez moreno, were on who has signed with who, and oh, where is the link.

After your last post, maybe you should stick to it.

Daniel Wagon has been around for a long time, and in 2001, was actually picked for Australia.

cardinal

Juniors
sanchez moreno said:
can someone tell me how wagon managed to get into origin

The wagon bashes are trying to take over a good post about signings for next year, gee I dont Know how he played origin, probably by playing in the form he has been in for the last 6 weeks. You will not be putting sh*t on him when he stands up to the bulldog pack, he is one of the form backrowers of the comp and after hindy will be the first forward picked next year.

parra pete

Referee
<UPtheEELS> said:

Is his nick name 'Brutus' by any chance???? :lol:

The Colonel

Immortal
Might be a little while just yet. He is only 20 and is coming back from a shoulder injury. Give him some time.....

Stagger eel

Staff member
he was released by the Sharks early at his request so he can go away get the injury right and be ready for pre-season training.

there's a real wrap on him by Sharkies fans.