What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

June 30 Deadline - Re-signings and new signings, rumours and discussion

fish eel

Immortal
A signing I'd like us to make is another Knight who is off contract and to my knowledge is still unsigned.

That being Daniel Abraham.

I think he'd be great for depth. A backrower who can also slot in the centres at a pinch and can kick goals. A quality player who has had a bad run with injuries, would be cheap.

The Colonel

Immortal
35 of our top 39 players are re-signed for nest season - Muckert and Petersen are probably the only two who remained unsigned and are likely to.

Avenger

Immortal
Resigning Marcus P, Delaney and Green tells me that the jury is still out on Morris being the long term 5/8th.

The Colonel

Immortal
There is a rumour we may have the services of one or possibly two "Sons of" at our club next year. Can't go any further but one of them is a very interesting signing.....

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
There is a rumour we may have the services of one or possibly two "Sons of" at our club next year. Can't go any further but one of them is a very interesting signing.....

sons of what???????...former players???

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:

yeah!!!....we're gonna sign Glen and Steve Hughes!!!

yippppeeee!!

only joking ;-)

they're not first graders right??....I have a feeling I know who it is??

The Colonel

Immortal
They aren't first graders. Many of the players who are coming to the club this year are likely to be junior players.

Latest posts