What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

June 30 Deadline - Re-signings and new signings, rumours and discussion

jayman

Juniors
after that left footed banana kick to smith.. ill cry if we dont sign morris...the more time he spends in the halves with smith.. the more lethal they will get... i cant see too many 5/8s playing better then morris at the moment.. maybe barret..but hes only been at it for 15 games...PLUS hes very injury proof too...adds stability to the side knowing ull have the same halves combo for next 2-3yrs...

when we are attacking... we used to go on about how bad last tackle options were especially if our 6 or 7 got tackled.. but now.. if smith goes for a run b4 the last.. u know morris will lay up a good kick or pass...

signing him and grothe and were set for the next 2 yrs...

dazeely

First Grade
O'Hara apparently has signed with Tigers too. They are buying well and have some real good young talent.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Davester said:
What's going on with Sideshow?

Done deal with Manly?

I think Flatch will confirm this!!..but heard Tigers, Melbourne, Manly and Gold Coast are interested...coming from Peto tonight.

Hurriflatch

Referee
unfoutunatly, yes

Petersen is gone and it's between the Gold Coast, Manbly, Tigers and Storm to see how gives him the most $$$.

I'm not going to begrudge Muzza anything he bleed for the club during a difficult time and deserves everything he can get, hopefully he'll get a premiership ring before he leaves.

Phillips

Referee
i was Petersen's biggest critic, but i would have liked him to stay (he's improved so much)

if anything i hope he goes to the Tigers, as i dont mind them

Davester

Juniors
Hurriflatch said:
unfoutunatly, yes

Petersen is gone and it's between the Gold Coast, Manly, Tigers and Storm to see how gives him the most $$$.

I hope that it's the Wests Tigers, the club is in need of a winger. His playing future has gone a bit quiet hasn't it?

Anyone hear anything new about what Matthew Peterson?

Stagger eel

Staff member
Davester said:
I hope that it's the Wests Tigers, the club is in need of a winger. His playing future has gone a bit quiet hasn't it?

Anyone hear anything new about what Matthew Peterson?

we know no different to saturday night and that was already stated few days ago.

Latest posts