What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

June 30 Deadline - Re-signings and new signings, rumours and discussion

Stagger eel

Staff member
girvie said:
It better not be. :evil:

no offence girvie, but if infact it is Juniors son, he'd have better chance and and an opportunity of makeing a real name of himself in a professionally run club like ours.

Big Mick

Referee
he's a halfback

how many halves/five-eights do you want....Blake Green, Mark Hendy, Marcus Perenara, Jeremy Smith sheeesh.

The Colonel

Immortal
Big Mick © said:
he's a halfback

how many halves/five-eights do you want....Blake Green, Mark Hendy, Marcus Perenara, Jeremy Smith sheeesh.

He might be a halfback but he isn't that much smaller than his old man and he is 16. If he doesn't end up in the forwards....... :D

But he isn't among the players I'm talkng about.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Big Mick © said:
he's a halfback

Marcus and blake are contracted for next year but I don't think Hendy and Jeremy is..

girvie

Staff member
The Colonel said:
But he isn't among the players I'm talkng about.
That is a relief.

The Colonel said:
Why is that?
I don’t like it when Bears juniors end up at other clubs.

eelavation said:
no offence girvie, but if infact it is Juniors son, he'd have better chance and and an opportunity of makeing a real name of himself in a professionally run club like ours.
I disagree. The Bears put a lot work into their juniors. There is no point explaing further if he isn’t going to Parramatta anyway.

Stagger eel

Staff member
girvie said:
That is a relief.

I don’t like it when Bears juniors end up at other clubs.

I disagree. The Bears put a lot work into their juniors. There is no point explaing further if he isn’t going to Parramatta anyway.

so you believe you should be holding onto players until the rest of their careers?..to play premier league for North sydney??

The Colonel

Immortal
There are a lot of clubs chasing him mate, so I am pretty sure you'll be disappointed. His chances of first grade aren't that great even as a Storm feeder club.

Stagger eel

Staff member
as for Pearce not going to parra, mate, I wouldn't rule it out. we have a History especially this year of fielding sons of legends and legends talk to one another you know!!

girvie

Staff member
eelavation said:
so you believe you should be holding onto players until the rest of their careers?..to play premier league for North sydney??
When they are good enough they can play NRL for Melbourne.

Davester

Juniors
Pfft...Mitchell Pearce - Wests Tigers :D

But from what I've heard, he's not going to leave North Sydney...

Avenger

Immortal
Mitchell Pearce has signed a 2 year contract with the Sydney Roosters.

Source: Wayne Pearce on Channel 9 and the Daily telegraph

The Colonel

Immortal
Avenger said:
Mitchell Pearce has signed a 2 year contract with the Sydney Roosters.

Source: Wayne Pearce on Channel 9 and the Daily telegraph

Not totally surrprised. It was between us and them. Probably sees more future at the Roosters.....

Avenger

Immortal
Exactly Colonel. Timmy is only 3 years older then Pearce and the Roosters still need a long term halfback

Stagger eel

Staff member
considering that Finch should get the arse by then end of 06, he's only real threat is Soward!!..no surprise at all...I winder how big he's brown paper bag is??

The Colonel

Immortal
Avenger said:
Exactly Colonel. Timmy is only 3 years older then Pearce and the Roosters still need a long term halfback

Still reckon by the look of him though he'll end up at lock like his old man. He is only two inches shorter than his dad at 16.....

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Avenger said:

4 years older, Mitchell just turned 16 he isn't turning 17 until next year.

Latest posts