What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

June 30 Deadline - Re-signings and new signings, rumours and discussion

Stagger eel

Staff member
mickdo said:
I hope the GC get him. At least then we might have a shot at keeping him for next year.

that will probably be our only remote chance of retaining him.

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
Well you cant blame him, his got cannings, stringer and cayless to attend with...has just seen peek and vella resigned!
With all that infront of him, he still has to battle with the likes of cordoba, Wella, Backo etc!
Might be another Witt and not willing to fight for a spot! If so, show him the door...dont need him then!

Delboy

First Grade
Fui has resigned, Cordoba and Lewis too. No sign of Marcus Perenare or Jeremy Smith which presumably means Blake Green moves up next year

Stagger eel

Staff member
Delboy said:
Fui has resigned, Cordoba and Lewis too. No sign of Marcus Perenare or Jeremy Smith which presumably means Blake Green moves up next year

I have a feeling we're after young Sharks half Russell Aitken which is why we haven't offered Smith and Peranara a contract for next season.

Avenger

Immortal
eelavation said:
I have a feeling we're after young Sharks half Russell Aitken which is why we haven't offered Smith and Peranara a contract for next season.

I cannot believe we have not re-signed Marcus. He is a very tough player.

Utey

Coach
I cant believe Jeremy Smith hasnt been resigned? But Id guess we are going with a combination of Green and who else? Id like Perenara to stay, I reckon he has much more to offer.

Latest posts