What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior re signs

stuke

Bench
i heard Steve Mascord say this too on the radio this morning. not official yet though.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Jake the snake said:
Any news on Kris Keating??

Jake, I heard he's staying....buuuuuuuttt! without any confirmation I can't say without any great confidence.

ASIO might know...;-)

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
eelavation said:
Jake, I heard he's staying....buuuuuuuttt! without any confirmation I can't say without any great confidence.

ASIO might know...;-)

Hey Eela, do you know if any other clubs have tabled an offer to him or are we the only ones. If we are the only ones I am very confident of keeping him. I understand that you may only know as much as the rest of us but you can always get us interested with that wink;-)

Stagger eel

Staff member
T-BONE MCGRAW said:
Hey Eela, do you know if any other clubs have tabled an offer to him or are we the only ones. If we are the only ones I am very confident of keeping him. I understand that you may only know as much as the rest of us but you can always get us interested with that wink;-)

plenty of clubs I hear..3 in particular

As mentioned before, Buldogs are one of the Clubs that were chasing him and I believe Melbourne were too. They would not be chasing a sh*t player.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
Jake the snake said:
As mentioned before, Buldogs are one of the Clubs that were chasing him and I believe Melbourne were too. They would not be chasing a sh*t player.
what about manly? you mean to tell me they were not chasing a player off contract?

Stagger eel

Staff member
T-BONE MCGRAW said:
That is not the news I wanted to hear. Thanks anyway for the info

Damn you clubs that can't develop your own players

the fact that young players sign up to bigtime player managers at such an young age wouldn't help it's cause either.

Stagger eel

Staff member
hindmarsh4pm said:
what about manly? you mean to tell me they were not chasing a player off contract?

funnily enough, they're one of the clubs mentioned in trying to lure 16 year old Albert Kelly away from our club ;-)

typical huh! :sarcasm:

Eelementary

Post Whore
Jake the snake said:

Canterbury chased Kane Cleal...:crazy: