What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junior Reps Quater Finals @ St Marys

Stagger eel

Staff member
The SG Ball game was played in great spirit with both sides playing an excellent brand of footy, some poor handling and late tackle piggy back penalties ended up killing us in the end but to the teams credit they never gave up. some of the players that impressed me included Vai Tautai, Junior Paulo and Dean Blackman who was probably our best player on the park, Jacob Loko was well marked but still played well and Ulugia, Jennings and Captain Luke Fishborn all tried hard, special mentione ges to Fishborn who was assisted from the field just before half time and came on to finish the game in the second half.

Parra either play Melbourne or Penrith next week.

The clinical HM side were their usual side today as they dominsted in every aspect of the game, souths tried hard but we're simply no match for the classy eels side. Corey Makelm at fullback was sensational as was captain and frontrower Frazer Masinamua who's a real player of the future. Zac Clay, Mitchell Moses and pauli Pauli were also a handful for the defence.

I believe they have the week off and will play in the gf qualifier the week later, I'd be very surprised if we don't go on and win this comp although Canterbury might be a real nemesis in this grade.

W.Smith

Juniors
St Marys is an awesome venue, i was there last week for the WSA v Easts junior reps and it is brilliant, probably the best junior venue ive been to

anyone go to this game ? - would like to know how Kaysa Pritchard went, good kid with plenty of potential, sibling to Panthers Frank and Andrew i think im right in saying

MrPanther

Juniors
I thought Kaysa had a very solid game.The one that impressed me was Chad McGill. He made some great breaks and was pulled down inches rom the line 3 times and tackled everything that moved.

MrPanther

Juniors
I must say it was great to see Parra matts side finally playing like a team. If they keep it up they should be unbeatable.

Latest posts