What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JUniors Moors gone

The Colonel

Immortal
Are you going to join the multitudes and not buy a season ticket too? Especially when Brett Finch comes over.... ;-)

Still a lot of time yet Flatch.

thedux

Juniors
If this year's lack of progression on the player front isn't enough of an indication of how the board is viewed by players in general, than nothing is. It seems that no-one wants to work with Fitzy and co. given that most of our ex-players (and some of the present group) have been very vocal with their derision. It seems that you really do "reap what you sow!"

Hurriflatch

Referee
No, I said I'd be disapointed, annoyed and even angry but that won't stop me turning up.

If we sign Finch I'll just boo him

Hurriflatch

Referee
One player who must be pissing himself laughing is Weller Hauraki

at this rate he'll be 1st grade captain.

The Colonel

Immortal
thedux said:
If this year's lack of progression on the player front isn't enough of an indication of how the board is viewed by players in general, than nothing is. It seems that no-one wants to work with Fitzy and co. given that most of our ex-players (and some of the present group) have been very vocal with their derision. It seems that you really do "reap what you sow!"

That would explain all the promising juniors that have managed to remain at the club. ;-)

Hurriflatch

Referee
yy_cheng said:
How about

6. Lyon
7. Finch

Imagine the boos then.

:lol:

WEll if that happened Burty wouldn't get a single bad word said about him on these boards all the hate would be directed at those 2

strider

Post Whore
yy_cheng said:
How about

6. Lyon
7. Finch

Imagine the boos then.
imagine if finch went to manly - manly would barely have a game where they aren't booed by the opposition fans ..... oh hang on - that already happens

Hurriflatch

Referee
The Colonel said:
That would explain all the promising juniors that have managed to remain at the club. ;-)

The retention of the juniors has been good if John Williams does officially sign as that would mean only Paramatangi and Delaney have left.

But like I said I'm not sure about the seemingly obvious idea Parra have on relying on the kids to come through.

A realitic side next year would be

1. Jarryd Hayne*
2. John Williams*
3. Ben Smith*
4. Timana Tahu
5. Eric Grothe
6. Blake Green*
7. Tim Smith*
8. NAthan Cayless
9. MArk Riddell
10. Fuifui Moimoi*
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Chad Robinson
13. Todd Lowrie*

14. PJ MArsh
15. Weller Hauraki*
16. Justin Tsoulos*
17. Zeb Taia*

*= players who have debuted 2004 or later

thedux

Juniors
The Colonel said:
Lets not get into semantics over juniors. The current FG squad only has 10 from the top 40 if you include Hayne, who moved from tiger territory for schooling. It pails in comparison to sides like Penrith, Dragons and Dogs, who have close to that number in their top 25.

yy_cheng

Coach
If Finchy went to Manly, Lyon wouldn't see the ball as Finchy would just throw it into Kite's head.

David.

The Colonel

Immortal
thedux said:
Lets not get into semantics over juniors. The current FG squad only has 10 from the top 40 if you include Hayne, who moved from tiger territory for schooling. It pails in comparison to sides like Penrith, Dragons and Dogs, who have close to that number in their top 25.

In not talking the semantics. I'm talking about the Ball, Flegg and Premier League players who have seen fit to stay. I'm talking about the likes of Cordoba, Taia, Hauraki, Mateo, Green etc who have been retained by the club. Why, if it is such a difficult board to deal with, didn't they go and join the rest that left?

The Colonel

Immortal
The retention of the juniors has been good if John Williams does officially sign as that would mean only Paramatangi and Delaney have left.

Three instead of two? Considering who we have kept Flatch I reckon its better than good.

Latest posts