What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just on footy show - morro to stay in ESL, thurston parramatta #1 for 2011

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Speaking off the Footy show did anyone see the failed marrige proposal???? It had to be a gee up if not i'd be putting the poor bastard on suicide watch.

Utey

Coach
I agree with Belly, WTF guys! His signing would be absolutely massive! Can't believe some of you guys would knock it back.

Avenger

Immortal
well maybe someone should tell Ossie who denied it on the radio tonight, I couldn't imagine a christian would bullsh*t...

he said he prefered to keep morts..

But what happens if Morts decides to go ? If we do not tie Mortimer up before November 1 then we may go after Thurston after this date. The timing could not be more perfect.

Ossie is a chrisitian but he was also a politician. Technically he hasn't lied if Morts goes.

lingard

Coach
Thurston will never win a premiership, because any club he goes to will be unable to afford quality players to support him. Because of his asking price, any team he signs with will necessarily be a one-man team; and they don`t win premierships.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I agree with Belly, WTF guys! His signing would be absolutely massive! Can't believe some of you guys would knock it back.

OK then, please tell us what 3 players you, or Belly would be prepared to let go for JT ?

and please, dont give us 3 players totaling $300K all up

Gronk

Staff member
Thurston will never win a premiership, because any club he goes to will be unable to afford quality players to support him. Because of his asking price, any team he signs with will necessarily be a one-man team; and they don`t win premierships.

Newcastle, 2001. :sarcasm:

strider

Post Whore
Newcastle, 2001. :sarcasm:
nah - johns was extremely good - but buderus, simpson, kennedy, tahu, gidley, o'davis - quality all around him - many stars in their own right ... they came to have a psychological issue when johns wasn't there, but I still wouldn't say a 1 man team

Utey

Coach

Good point mate.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I switched it over and saw a random dude super disillusioned , was this him? What happened?
Some guy brought his GF up and stage and then clumsily proposed to her, she freaked out and ran off the stage. He then says "My mums taping this oh sh*t" :lol: Then he tried to ring up to tell his dad to stop taping :lol: Then Fatty say "well that didn't go well champ" :lol: Looks like it was staged to me.

TheRam

Coach
I saw it but I didn't know what to think. It was funny, but not at the same time. :? Bizarre.

Fee

Juniors
Dont want Thurston, he is a cat, I dont care if he is the best player in the world, just cant stand him. I know we want a premiership, but do we want it at any cost?:(:crazy:

Binga

Juniors
Thats if Thurston even decides to stay in league, after Weilder reported that Japanese Rugby has offered him $1 million a season.

Gronk

Staff member
Thats if Thurston even decides to stay in league, after Weilder reported that Japanese Rugby has offered him $1 million a season.

Sorry but I can't see Thurston playing Rugby in Tokyo. ESL, yes - but not Japan.