What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just to increase my post average

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Taureans have been well documented as being the best star sign, i don't have to go back in time to bring up that thread again do i ;-)

Jess

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
Scorpios :lol: , Jess please ;-)

Scorpio is a Fixed Water sign, focussed and feeling oriented. Scorp is also strong, silent and sexy. Sometimes the inscrutability gets slightly over-the-top and Scorpio winds up obsessive or paranoid. Even if the Scorp motto is 'Retaliate First', their allure is nigh hypnotic.

:lol: Come on, beat that. I'm on the cusp of Scorpio and Saggitarius..does that give me a split personality?

Ron Jeremy

Coach
half said:
ron or gemini, can you tell me about cancer? that's my star sign and i'm interested to learn more about it

Cancer are the Shizz Half, deadset great people, if you ever come down my mum will do a reading for you, she use to teach Astrology a while back but she still remembers how to read.

Half,
Yahoo suggests this of Cancerians ....But u might want to seek a second opinion :D
Crab is a Cardinal Water sign, ever ready to spout forth with a fresh flow of emotion and/guilting. They think nobody understands them and in fact, nobody does. A trivial irk can cause a near nervous breakdown yet in a crisis they exude gracious strength and comfort.

tUp

----
Yahoo suggests this of Cancerians ....But u might want to seek a second opinion
Crab is a Cardinal Water sign, ever ready to spout forth with a fresh flow of emotion and/guilting. They think nobody understands them and in fact, nobody does. A trivial irk can cause a near nervous breakdown yet in a crisis they exude gracious strength and comfort.

I'm not even gonna pretend to understand that

Latest posts