What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just want to congratulate...

Zippy Eel

Juniors
Justin Tsoulos. To come back from a serious knee injury 2 games before the Grand Final and to play the way he has is just amazing.

Well done Champ :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm a massive JT fan.

And I'm so proud of the way he played.

Only problems were:

(1) He still seemed reluctant to run harder and use his brute power;

(2) He seemed to have some ball security issues.

But if he has a good, long off-season, he should iron out those flaws and be back better than ever in '06!

half

Coach
he could really press for a bench spot next season, in first grade that is

i really like him. and i mean that in the sense that he plays for parramatta, and i support parramatta

Angry_eel

First Grade
Man, we got a hell lot of depth for next year and im thinkin alot of players will be leaving after 05. The reason is we've already showed off our good young juniors so either we get rid of half of the first grade or let the younsters go.

half

Coach
no doubt the sharks will pretend to sign all our awesome wingers lol but hey that's just what those dickheads do lol

Stagger eel

Staff member
Angry_eel said:
Man, we got a hell lot of depth for next year and im thinkin alot of players will be leaving after 05. The reason is we've already showed off our good young juniors so either we get rid of half of the first grade or let the younsters go.

clubs would already know what talent we have as everyone of them appoint scouts to view all opposition matches.

Utey

Coach
Eelementary said:
I'm a massive JT fan.

And I'm so proud of the way he played.

Only problems were:

(1) He still seemed reluctant to run harder and use his brute power;

(2) He seemed to have some ball security issues.

But if he has a good, long off-season, he should iron out those flaws and be back better than ever in '06!

Really have to disagree with you there. Obviously its a confidence thing with the knee but its incredible he has come back and played so well. He isnt a brute forward IMO. He could transform into quite a good ball playing prop with his offloads.

shiftysmith

Juniors
justins a good player ,but needs to get some leg drive in his game ,like stringer,justin also needs to find some aggression

Eelementary

Post Whore
<UPtheEELS> said:
Really have to disagree with you there. Obviously its a confidence thing with the knee but its incredible he has come back and played so well. He isnt a brute forward IMO. He could transform into quite a good ball playing prop with his offloads.

Shifty said what I meant to say best.

Leg drive. It didn't seem as though he made the advantage line too often.

HOWEVER, it was his first game game back. And there is lots of room for improvement.

Good young player.

Latest posts