What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Justin Poore ready to pull pin on Dragons

The Colonel

Immortal
Well hopefully Jonny is coming back home as we just re-signed Tim. :lol:

That has been my whole point all along. The NSW Cup and the benches of most first grade sides are littered with forwards who would make decent purchases by our club and we have generally always done better buying lesser names.....

Stagger eel

Staff member
Pat is a massive prospect but needs some 'filling out' and we probably won't see him progress from NYC until 2011.

btw, I believe he re-signed too...

The Colonel

Immortal
Pat is a massive prospect but needs some 'filling out' and we probably won't see him progress from NYC until 2011.

btw, I believe he re-signed too...

How much more does he need to fill out? 17 years old and he's not quite 100 kilos..... he'll be a big boy when he finishes. He'll push TLL.

caylo

Bench
How much more does he need to fill out? 17 years old and he's not quite 100 kilos..... he'll be a big boy when he finishes. He'll push TLL.

Colonel he actually looks very lanky so I would imagine after a whole pre-season of trainning he could reach 110kg and he could be in the NRL as quick as next year (possibly off the bench in a few matches).

Fathead

Bench
Pat is going to be an absolute massive unit.
Can you imagine what a few years of heavy weight training is going to do to him ???What impressed me more about him is that he is an absolute professional. Not a dickhead.
People this year talk about Russell Packer, in the next few years it will be Pat O'Hanlon.

Fathead

Bench
that has been my whole point all along. The nsw cup and the benches of most first grade sides are littered with forwards who would make decent purchases by our club and we have generally always done better buying lesser names.....

exactly !!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Pat was very impressive the other night against Sharks. He just looks a player. And Johnny would be good to see him come home we're he belongs.

stuke

Bench
so what forwards are out there coming off-contract this season?

would be nice to get John Mannah back, especially after gaining some first grade experience. wouldn't mind him bringing Kade Snowden over with him as well.

scottyeel

Bench

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Id love to know who is doing the negotiating with these player managers.

They need to be sacked as soon as possible.

TheRam

Coach
Our best experienced forward option still left on the open market is Sika Manu by a counrty mile. I wonder how much he is on at the Storm?