What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JWH suspended for two matches :)

mave

Coach
Will be interesting to see how many weeks the judiciary give him.
I recall another prop foward copping 2 weeks for touching a falling Mitchell Pearce on the head in Round 2, whilst competing for the ball.

nick87

Coach
It was late and worthy of penalty, not a lot else

Of all the knights players rushing to JWH, with the game well squared away, not one was willing to take it to fists with JWH. Probably tells you that none of those players charging at him think of him as a “fake hard man”
They didn’t want that smoke

Saxon

Bench

Of all the knights players rushing to JWH, with the game well squared away, not one was willing to take it to fists with JWH. Probably tells you that none of those players charging at him think of him as a “fake hard man”
Or - more likely - they didn't want the sin bin and probable suspension that would have gone with it.

Saxon

Bench
The fact he continued driving with his shoulder as Ponga hit the ground made it worse. Definitely worth a penalty.

I actually thought the choke hold in the first half was worse. That was pure JWH grub.

Canard

Immortal
Hell cop a fine or suspension for sure.

The refs were hitting bongs before that game.

JWH's father worked for the United Nations in the Third World. JWH has a strong humanitarian legacy in his family, which is why I don't believe he has a malicious bone in his body.

carcharias

Immortal

All to do with the send off rule.

kbw

Bench
What a bunch of soft cocks you all are .
I rate Ponga and after his efforts in SOO when they chucked him in the forwards I will never question his toughness.

But that tackle is nothing compared the the attacks to the legs that happen all the time. Where did JWH hit Ponga high.

If you want to scream about this go and support netball. JWH maybe mad especially on the field, but he will never be a grub of the order of Gallen (ripping off bandages) or Burgess (grabbing testicles)

Glendale

Juniors
This wasn’t even his worst grub act of the game.

The choke hold on Ponga in the first half was a pretty low act.

Life's Good

Coach
It should have been a penalty(maybe the bin for sheer stupidity of going on with it using his head) but it’s hardly the worst tackle some are making it out to be(he hit him chest first).
For me, the penalty on Watson(?) who collected a slipping Tedesco is just as crazy as the non penalty on JWH.

Last edited: