What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JWH suspended for two matches :)

Danish

Referee
Shock horror, scrawny kid playing a mans game gets tackled hard.

No one seemed to worried about Keary getting his bell rung at the start of the game.

Someguy

First Grade
Will be interesting to see how many weeks the judiciary give him.
I recall another prop foward copping 2 weeks for touching a falling Mitchell Pearce on the head in Round 2, whilst competing for the ball.

Seems a prop from same team knocked out another forward with reckless tackle, saved a try with it too. No penalty, no charge!?

AFB one was a glance to the head of a falling player, JWH was late but in no way high. And the Keary was knock out by a head slam that did not look deliberate in anyway... much like the AFB tackle.

I have no idea how to crack the code

some11

Referee
Enjoy the rest human feces

https://www.nrl.com/news/2019/05/25/waerea-hargreaves-charged-for-tackle-on-ponga/

NqD059V.png

carcharias

Immortal
Thick as a brick

If my front rower wasn't intimidating the opposition he isn't doing his job. The hit was borderline late at best but because it was Ponga he's getting grilled. And I hate JWH

So what has it got to do Dugan was the question.

Valheru

Coach
The most ridiculous bit was a few minutes after this obvious late tackle on a kicker was let go the Knights were penalised when a Roosters player fell a considerable distance immediately prior to being tackled which was the direct cause of the accidental high contact received.

I agree that shouldn't be a penalty but it has been a penalty all year.

Valheru

Coach
The main bad part was..
It was late on a kicker.
&
It was a purely complete bitch act from a bloke who can’t handle being beaten.

I am predicting the next time this happens to Cronk all the Roosters fans sticking up for Hargreaves will be happy with the late hit.

It happens to cronk and Keary and every other half 5 times a game.