What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kallum Watkins

Watkins is a class player with proven skills in the ESL.

I hope that the evil Dale Copley is replaced so that Watkins has a chance to succeed.

Dale Copley is truly evil. Not on the scale of Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot or Kim Ilsung. Not evil on the scale of Bashar al Assad. Not evil on the scale of Radko Mladic or Charles Taylor. Not evil on the scale of Charles Manson. Not even evil on the scale of George Burgess and Paul Gallen. But it is a special evil that nobody can see, and nobody knows about, which makes it all the more pernicious.

AJB1102

First Grade
Dale Copley is truly evil. Not on the scale of Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot or Kim Ilsung. Not evil on the scale of Bashar al Assad. Not evil on the scale of Radko Mladic or Charles Taylor. Not evil on the scale of Charles Manson. Not even evil on the scale of George Burgess and Paul Gallen. But it is a special evil that nobody can see, and nobody knows about, which makes it all the more pernicious.

So like a filthy, deceiving Frenchman?

TDD91

Juniors
Nice to see that Albert/Jean's multiple personalities have spread here, like they've been wrecking RLFans for the last few years...

Watkins needs a proper preseason before being judged IMO, was rushed into playing early by Leeds this season because they were desperate so not sure if his knee has fully recovered.

Dale Copley upsets me.

Jean Capdouze

Juniors
Nice to see that Albert/Jean's multiple personalities have spread here, like they've been wrecking RLFans for the last few years.

Albert, Adam & Stevo are not my alts, in fact Albert is trying to mimic me without any subtlety whatsoever. Also I have no idea what RLfans is.

Jean Capdouze

Juniors
I hope we get to see Kallum get back to full fitness & form. He’s a brilliant player who can score a lot of tries.

Kallum Watkins could make an impact this weekend against the Sydney Roosters, especially given the fact that his former Leeds and England team mate Ryan Hall will not be playing for the Roosters.

Jean Capdouze

Juniors
Kallum Watkins could make an impact this weekend against the Sydney Roosters, especially given the fact that his former Leeds and England team mate Ryan Hall will not be playing for the Roosters.
Albert, sadly I don’t think Kallum is going to make much of an impact with the Gold Coast Titans side this year. Hopefully getting St Helens legendary coach Justin Holbrook will help the Titans to a finals birth next year. Kallum will make an impact with Justin coaching the team.

I am still confident that Watkins can succeed this season.

Watkins will be full of confidence because of the great news that legendary St Helens coach and former Sydney Roosters superstar Holbrook is coming next season to lead the Titans.

Combine that with the fact that the despicable Dale Copley will not be playing first grade this weekend and Watkins has a real shot to dominate.

Jean Capdouze

Juniors
Kallum Watkins will shine & be the Dally M Winger of the year next year under their new SuperCoach Justin Holbrook

Right On the money frenchie

myrrh ken

First Grade
Has to be the best Jamaican heritage player to have ever played for Leeds and Gold Coast within the last 12 years.