What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kallum Watkins

Travitoh

First Grade
His legacy at Leeds was built by Sinfield, Burrows and McGuire. It's no coincidence that after those three retired the careers of Watkins and Ryan Hall fell away despite being at a prime age.

Vee

First Grade
His legacy at Leeds was built by Sinfield, Burrows and McGuire. It's no coincidence that after those three retired the careers of Watkins and Ryan Hall fell away despite being at a prime age.
Sinfield and Burrows, what a pair of impostors. Perfect for SL.

jiorl

Juniors
Ryan Hall is way better than Watkins. Watkins has been poor for a while now. He still played for the most part well after they retired. Shame that Hall has been injured for the majority of this year, would have liked to have seen his potential after recovering

LittleWayne

Juniors
Ryan Hall is way better than Watkins. Watkins has been poor for a while now. He still played for the most part well after they retired. Shame that Hall has been injured for the majority of this year, would have liked to have seen his potential after recovering

Why are you affording Hall an injury excuse but not Watkins.

Watkins did his ACL around the same time as Hall.

Watkins looks to me as he’s playing scared, I’d say you’ll see a far better KW next year but it’s his 2nd acl so his “bottle” might have gone and I don’t think he’ll get back into gold coasts side now.

some11

Referee
You're on a hiding to nothing playing for the Titans.

If I was a super league outside back I would only take offers from the Roosters or Storm.

Reactions: Vee

shear_joy9

Coach

Watkins looks to me as he’s playing scared, I’d say you’ll see a far better KW next year but it’s his 2nd acl so his “bottle” might have gone and I don’t think he’ll get back into gold coasts side now.

I'll bet he's back in the super league next season

jiorl

Juniors

True, i should have been a bit less hard on Watkins however i was talking about how in general, careers side by side my opinion is that Hall is a better than Watkins, and that being a roosters supporter i wish he could have played more games this year as i think he still has some form left. I wasn't comparing their recent form, just saying that from what i have seen from them in the Superleague Hall is a better player

Latest posts