What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kane Cleal

roopy

Referee
Jesus - that thread is 15 months old and about his first game on the bench in Premier league - and he had a great game - although he only played in 15 minute spells from memory.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Briza said:
Kane was best forward on park in the Premier League Semi against Parra this year.

bullshit he was, and i ususally stick up for kane cos i like him, but no way on eart was he the best on field in that game. the ref scored more tries for you bludgers then your players

:arrow: out of my forum now :arrow:

Stagger eel

Staff member
JessEel said:
Briza said:
Kane was best forward on park in the Premier League Semi against Parra this year.

bullsh*t he was, and i ususally stick up for kane cos i like him, but no way on eart was he the best on field in that game. the ref scored more tries for you bludgers then your players

:arrow: out of my forum now :arrow:

you tell the half witt!!! ;-)

Hellsy

Immortal
Kane has sure been smacked ova and ova with an ugly stick.
He not only fell out of the tree he hit every stick on the way down
Manly can keep him

Hellsy

Immortal
It's TRUE!!!
He's not pretty enough to be part of The Eels, our boys our beautiful and he has a face like a smacked arse

strider

Post Whore
Hellchick said:
Kane has sure been smacked ova and ova with an ugly stick.
He not only fell out of the tree he hit every stick on the way down
Manly can keep him

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Post of the off-season!!!

Randall :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kane Cleal reminds of those Country Hill Billys without Dental care( Maaaaa and Paaaaa) . Has anyone seen his teeth. Jaws would be proud!!! :lol:

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
He's got a rough head on him, least he is had a haircut, he looked like a wild animal at one stage. :)

Ok u got us with Luke Burt, I have no come back hang on the Whole of the Manly team :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dunley :lol:
Mitch Creary :lol: :lol:
Andrew Walker sniffles :lol: :lol: :lol:
Scott donald still learning how to tackle- he reminds me of forest gump ( run forest run)