What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kangaroos team for French

roughyedspud

Coach
pppssstttt i'm sticking a couple of my english pounds on france to win by 1-5pts..@ 66/1

france have got back 4 of the catalans team,it's their last game and bobby goulding will have em' fired up...the aussies have made 7 changes,most of them have'nt played for 4 or 5 weeks,they'll be rusty,maybe not even match fit...

it's worth a few ££ @ 66/1 ( or $67 to u aussies/kiwis) i reckon

MacDougall

First Grade
I for the life of me don't understand how anyone could have considered that fielding the Catalans Dragons minus the English and most Australian players of their side and plus some French CRL level players against Australia, England and NZ was a good idea. Catalans aren't even a top tier SL side. Boggles the mind.

skeepe

Immortal
Wait till Saturday he'll have a good game I'm certain of it.
As for Raider69 your opinion is immediately deemed irrelavant due to the fact you think Dugan is better player then Gidley, what has Dugan in FG other then continuously get hurt and be outplayed by Shannon f**king McDonnel

:lol:

The funny (or is that sad?) part is that you actually believe the sh*t that you dribble.

To the rest of the forum, here is proof positive that they breed 'em f**king dumb in sh*tcastle.

Joker's Wild

Coach
:lol:

The funny (or is that sad?) part is that you actually believe the sh*t that you dribble.

To the rest of the forum, here is proof positive that they breed 'em f**king dumb in sh*tcastle.

True to form skeepe :roll:

Whats even funnier is that you now look like an even bigger moron given the good game Gidley put in last night.

You're positive proof that they breed them ignorant and simple in Can-bore-a

Boganater

Juniors
True to form skeepe :roll:

Whats even funnier is that you now look like an even bigger moron given the good game Gidley put in last night.

You're positive proof that they breed them ignorant and simple in Can-bore-a
HAHAHAHA good game. He bombed a certain try by hogging the f**king ball and getting held up. He was also caught badly out of position for the only French try.
He didn't even contest the ball. He returned kicks ok but he was far from outstanding. Obviously you watched the game through red and blue glasses again.

Joker's Wild

Coach
HAHAHAHA good game. He bombed a certain try by hogging the f**king ball and getting held up. He was also caught badly out of position for the only French try.
He didn't even contest the ball. He returned kicks ok but he was far from outstanding. Obviously you watched the game through red and blue glasses again.

And where did I say he was outstanding? I didnt

He was good and put in a solid performance as most RL fans, barring idiots like yourself, expected from him.

Also, clutching at straws blaming him for that try. The kick goes in the other direction and he is there to cover the ball, its a 50/50 decision that fullbacks have to make.

Boganater

Juniors
And where did I say he was outstanding? I didnt

He was good and put in a solid performance as most RL fans, barring idiots like yourself, expected from him.

Also, clutching at straws blaming him for that try. The kick goes in the other direction and he is there to cover the ball, its a 50/50 decision that fullbacks have to make.

Most RL fans eh? Most RL fans who happen to go for Newcastle maybe. Idiots like me (i.e 99% of people) think he's an average player of average ability who isn't worthy of being there.
I know everyone likes to support their team's players but, you're seriously deluded in the way that you wank on about him.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Most RL fans eh? Most RL fans who happen to go for Newcastle maybe. Idiots like me (i.e 99% of people) think he's an average player of average ability who isn't worthy of being there.
I know everyone likes to support their team's players but, you're seriously deluded in the way that you wank on about him.

Its no coincidence that its only the usual few who are bagging him for his game against France. Even those who were calling for his head leading up to this game have gone strangely quiet since, so yeah most on here can admit he isnt as useless as some like to make out.

BTW mate, no ones wanking on about Gids either. If idiots like yourself wern't sh*tcanning him unfairly you wouldn't be hearing a peep out of me at all on the subject.