What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

West Tigers club news

Tiger05

First Grade
That is a good article but there are often positive signs and we've been crap for years. As much as it sounds like BS I think we need to develop our own identity.

Benji has to somehow get a team on the park who know how to win games and play their own style. He needs to pick the right players.

I don't have much confidence in Benji however one thing I like is that he does seem to be focusing on juniors and the club has moved to get rid of the underperforming higher paid players that we have.

The problem for next year is that we don't have a good pack. Can Benji somehow pick a team and get them to play as a good first grade pack from the cattle that we have ? If so I think we'll have some class to win games. Luai, Galvin, Latu Fainu, Api and Bula should be able to get us points.

Tigerm

Coach
That is a good article but there are often positive signs and we've been crap for years. As much as it sounds like BS I think we need to develop our own identity.

Benji has to somehow get a team on the park who know how to win games and play their own style. He needs to pick the right players.

I don't have much confidence in Benji however one thing I like is that he does seem to be focusing on juniors and the club has moved to get rid of the underperforming higher paid players that we have.

The problem for next year is that we don't have a good pack. Can Benji somehow pick a team and get them to play as a good first grade pack from the cattle that we have ? If so I think we'll have some class to win games. Luai, Galvin, Latu Fainu, Api and Bula should be able to get us points.
I think/hope that there are some signings to come, that will help solve some of our problems.
We need players who are willing to do what ever is required to get success.
Until that happens, we will never improve.
It’s always next year , but I believe who we have coming and the young blokes we have are part way there.