What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kapow - sandow

MrT

Juniors
I have only read some of the comments after my initial post so apologies if I don't cover it all. I am not doubting for one second that Sandow isn't a brilliant individual and he can break a game wide open. I have followed closely what you guys have said about him and some of you seem to get caught up in the big play and think 'wow tremendous buy'. Fair enough - I understand you guys havent had a real halfback for yonks and are excited and I'm not going to tell you how to think about him but I just don't think Chris will thrive under Kearney who has his attack extremely structured. Chrissy failed under JT because of that reason and he has thrived under Lang because Langy lets them do what they want and play what's infront of them.

If we are being totally honest - Chris plays everygame like he is in his backyard at Cherbourg. I'd love for him to be a success at Souths and I'm sure he will provide you guiys with some great moments but I don't think a halves pairing of Sandow/Hayne or Sandow/Roberts will work at all. It will provide much the same of what Sandow and Sutton has produced. You really need a steady/organsing influence outside Sandow if he is going to get anywhere in regards to be a consistent halfback all year round.

Cheers

You think Hayne or Roberts aren't better 5/8's than Sutton. You made some sense till the end. If Sandow can play with Sutton at 6, he can surely play with Roberts or Hayne who both have a much better kicking and passing game

howardjones

Juniors
You think Hayne or Roberts aren't better 5/8's than Sutton. You made some sense till the end. If Sandow can play with Sutton at 6, he can surely play with Roberts or Hayne who both have a much better kicking and passing game

do you see the irony of your comment?

ok i'll give Hayne some credit WHEN he actually turns up but fair dinkum Roberts is diabolical.

dumb and dumber :lol:

howardjones

Juniors
That should be the least of his worries about coming here. I'm sure if he can make his way to ANZ every week he shouldn't find it too difficult to drive that extra 5kms down the M4 to get to Parramatta ;-)

It's not like he's moving to a different city.

Sandow will love Parra and Parra will love him...the pubs and clubs that is.

The 400k or whatever is irrelevant. Sandow will put at least half back in to the pokies throughout Parra.

Well done Ossie.

:lol:

Eels Dude

Coach

The 400k or whatever is irrelevant. Sandow will put at least half back in to the pokies throughout Parra.

Well done Ossie.

That's great. He's paying half his salary back to the club that way. It's a win/win situation.

MrT

Juniors
do you see the irony of your comment?

ok i'll give Hayne some credit WHEN he actually turns up but fair dinkum Roberts is diabolical.

dumb and dumber :lol:

and Sutton isn't at 5/8. You're kidding yourself. You Souths fans are so much in denial it's not funny anymore.

Tell me what were Cronk, Thurston and Prince doing at the age of 22??

I'm not saying Sandow will be better than them, but everyone is quick to point at his weaknesses and forgets he's only 22 and still learning.

Without Sandow, Souths season would have been over

Avenger

Immortal
Come on jake, it deserves capitals

KAPOW - SANDOW!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way i have it copyright :D

Get the colours right.

kapow-300x240.jpg

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Irony doesn't mean what you think it means.

Unless your use of the word 'irony' was ironically intended?

But don't take my word for it, we have a PHD holder in our midst - they'll clear it up for you.

And I'm sure he will clear it up as soon as he gets to Maccas this morning.

The Eels Shed

Juniors

Well done Ossie.

So this is what sour grapes tastes like haha, enjoy suttons overrated self next year tosser.

Latest posts