What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Karmichael in the hunt as Broncos No.6

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I keep reading Joel Moon as a lock.

Quite simply he ain't big enough - if he cannot make a fist of 5/8 he will not be a rep player.

All will be revealed this arvo.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Moon has been playing lock in Qld cup, that is where Brisbane see him playing. He is in the Anasta-type of mould- a ball playing lock.

Meanie

Juniors
lockyno1 said:
Moon has been playing lock in Qld cup, that is where Brisbane see him playing. He is in the Anasta-type of mould- a ball playing lock.

Lets hope thats where the comparisons end.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
lockyno1 said:
Yet Bennett has not played him there. He has played 7 6 and centre in firsts correct?What is he? 84kgs dripping wet?Don't get me wrong I think the kid can play, but I don't recall Bennett picking small locks.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Mr Angry said:
Yet Bennett has not played him there. He has played 7 6 and centre in firsts correct?What is he? 84kgs dripping wet?Don't get me wrong I think the kid can play, but I don't recall Bennett picking small locks.

He is young, he can build up easily. He has played games in first grade as a centre/five-eighth, but his future is at lock.

Mr Saab

Referee
Moon better show something...i want to see in his play on the park why the Broncos fought with the Storm to keep him.
Steve Turner he aint.

lockyno1

Post Whore
He is cute though, so he'll be fine. Plus he is a damn good player, he is still finding his position though.

elyod138

Bench
Mr Angry said:

Height: 186cm Weight: 96kg
He's still growing too, I don't know how you got the idea that he was small.

dragonfire

Bench
Cowgirl86 said:
I think Hunt will do well at 5/8 eventually,I really like how he tries to fill in for Lockyer when he's off the field.

And he'll improve at it.
Dazzat,Perry should NOT be anywhere near your halves.

Good call there, he is no Darren Lockyer and i think he will struggle to fill the 5/8th role, especially when you have a hooker playing as his halves partner. For me Hunt will be a fullback for a couple more seasons and then get moved into the backrow. But thats just my opinion