What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kasiano charged

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Should be a good "Battle of the Lard Guts" on Friday night. Georgie Rose vs Sam Kasiano.

Trouble is some of us have to endure the local Queerlander derby between the Uncos and the Tight Ones before we watch the bounce-a-thon.

F**k off Broncos for your shithole Friday night mortgage.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Nice stuff. Correct decision in the end. Worthy of a penalty and on report, wasted the judiciary's time though.

"Old fashioned coathanger" would have to be among the funniest things I've read. What an imbecile.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Nice stuff. Correct decision in the end. Worthy of a penalty and on report, wasted the judiciary's time though.

"Old fashioned coathanger" would have to be among the funniest things I've read. What an imbecile.

Garts

Bench
Sorry Garts, you'll need to do better than that ;)

Nothing gets past you Timmah. Correct decision was made, lets hope they use this new found common sense going forward as in the past other similar incidents have ended in suspension.

Doga

Juniors
:lol: below.....dumb as dog shit.

Canterbury by 2, if they manage to snag luke lewis before the 7.30pm kick off.

Below the post you quoted moron

funny-captions-i-can-count-to-potato.jpg

Danish

Referee
6 weeks out because king came charging in carelessly and broke his cheekbone.

No problems with the judiciary because he used his head. The NRL is only strict on protecting the head when it is accidentally hit by other body parts for some reason

Last edited:

firechild

First Grade
Maybe Kasiano should be hit with the same charge since they both hit each other with their heads. :crazy:

Latest posts