What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kasiano charged

Packy

Bench
So are we going to see all the doctors and nurses here call for King to be suspended for careless contact with the head?

typicalfan

Coach
What if King came off second best. Would King still be charged or would it be Kasianos fault. Seriously head clashes should not be penalties.

ceagle

Bench
So are we going to see all the doctors and nurses here call for King to be suspended for careless contact with the head?
Are you seriously comparing a head clash with contact to the head with an arm?? :crazy:

How's that for Karma? Looks like he'll get 6 weeks on the sidelines instead of 1.

lol Oh so butthurt.

Also LOL@you for acting like your team was entitled to playing us without Kasiano.

Are you seriously comparing a head clash with contact to the head with an arm?? :crazy:

We was obviously kidding(well at least I hope).

---------------------

Massive loss but I'm sure whoever Des chooses to replace him will get the job done.

I'm honestly more worried about the loss of Keating and who will replace him.

Doga

Juniors
lol Oh so butthurt.

Also LOL@you for acting like your team was entitled to playing us without Kasiano.

We was obviously kidding(well at least I hope).

---------------------

Massive loss but I'm sure whoever Des chooses to replace him will get the job done.

I'm honestly more worried about the loss of Keating and who will replace him.
Barba
Perret
Inu
Morris
Wright
Reynolds
Romelo
Tolman
Ennis
Finucane
Jackson
Pritchard
Eastwood

Graham
Taupau
Stagg
Payne

Barba
Perret
Inu
Morris
Wright
Reynolds
Romelo
Tolman
Ennis
Finucane
Jackson
Pritchard
Eastwood

Graham
Taupau
Stagg
Payne

Do you honestly think Romelo can organise our attack ? Also whats with Finucane at prop ?

Nevertheless him and Jackson were awesome last night.

Doga

Juniors
Do you honestly think Romelo can organise our attack ? Also whats with Finucane at prop ?

Nevertheless him and Jackson were awesome last night.

That's where Finucane played last night. Went very well too. Punched through the line when we were struggling. Tackled well. He wasn't noticed because the commentators were going on about Jackson more.

Our options are:

Romelo, Cutler, ???

That's where Finucane played last night. Went very well too. Punched through the line when we were struggling. Tackled well. He wasn't noticed because the commentators were going on about Jackson more.

Ahh, I didn't notice he was playing prop either, I thought James Graham and Tolman were playing prop for the whole game.

Our options are:

Romelo, Cutler, ???

Stagg? He seemed ok last night.

firechild

First Grade
lol Oh so butthurt.

That's your favourite word isn't it? I'm not butthurt at all. Both teams played really well, the Dogs' defense was just exceptional, good on them. I'd have been more disappointed if we lost to a team that didn't play well or if we got hammered due to complacancy.

dogslife

Coach
That's your favourite word isn't it? I'm not butthurt at all. Both teams played really well, the Dogs' defense was just exceptional, good on them. I'd have been more disappointed if we lost to a team that didn't play well or if we got hammered due to complacancy.

Yet you seem pretty happy that one of our players came away with a pretty serious injury, like he somehow deserved it. Stay classy

firechild

First Grade
Yet you seem pretty happy that one of our players came away with a pretty serious injury, like he somehow deserved it. Stay classy

Didn't say he deserved it. Just saying that he wouldn't have suffered the injury had he been suspended like other players who have made contact with the head of a falling player.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
A fat man, turned as he chased,
Stuck his right arm out, swinging it late,
He went to the judiciary, to play Friday night,
And as he went down hard, he thought well isn't this nice,

And isn't it ironic? don't you think?
A little too ironic, yeah I really do think.

Latest posts