What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kaufusi the man to put punch in Parra

Gronk

Staff member
true..and all work at the club and have looked at me in the eye and told me that there's no money left in the kiddy for outside signings. (well in Ross's case he e-maile me) but that's beside the point.

are you still not convinced?

Well if that was recent (meaning after the announced departures of The Chad and The Pig) then it's got me stuffed. :crazy:

Avenger

Immortal
true..and all work at the club and have looked at me in the eye and told me that there's no money left in the kiddy for outside signings. (well in Ross's case he e-maile me) but that's beside the point.

are you still not convinced?

Maybe it has run out in the kiddy, but I would try the kitty next. :lol:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Well if that was recent (meaning after the announced departures of The Chad and The Pig) then it's got me stuffed. :crazy:

it's had me stuffed for months...

and when the officials I mentioned including Andrew Hill turn to you and say..."I don't know how Manly do it, but they just can" than you know we need better people there managing our cap space...

game,set and match...

Suitman

Post Whore

and when the officials I mentioned including Andrew Hill turn to you and say..."I don't know how Manly do it, but they just can" than you know we need better people there managing our cap space...

game,set and match...

It makes you wonder, doesn't it?

Suity

anyone thought maybe they are trying to offload some like, say a wing on good dollars playing for wenty?
that would give us room to sign Antonio.

jk13

First Grade
did u check if their fingers were crossed when they were looking u in the eye?
i thought kafusi mite of returned to qld eventually being from the bundy region. maybe we just hav a thing for tongans?

dazeely

First Grade
Cayless and Kaufusi starting with Moi moi and Mannah onthe bench looks like a much better pack to me next season. Plus moving Cordoba to the #12 to work through the middle while Hindy and mateo work the fringes.

looks good!

f**k yeah. I like it. Ain't going to happen

From what I've been reading the only chance in hell we sign Kaufusi is if we let Fui go. Whats the point then.

dazeely

First Grade

game,set and match...

here here :(

fish eel

Immortal
Offload someone earning 440 k's a year - we could pick up 3 props at that price - and they'd do just as good a job.

Suity

Off loading Cayless though wouldnt completely free up every cent he is on, as he gets that ten year discount.

dazeely

First Grade
Offload someone earning 440 k's a year - we could pick up 3 props at that price - and they'd do just as good a job.

Suity

surely he's not on that.

but you are right. Its a business and you have to be cruel to be kind. 3 young big hard nosed bulls at 150 each would be well and truley worth one almost over the hill one (f**k I hate saying that).

Suitman

Post Whore
surely he's not on that.

but you are right. Its a business and you have to be cruel to be kind. 3 young big hard nosed bulls at 150 each would be well and truley worth one almost over the hill one (f**k I hate saying that).

Never a truer word spoken.

Suity

Latest posts