What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kaufusi the man to put punch in Parra

as no one else seems to have noticed my post a few pages back, wouldn't the best option be to let go a player on good money playing for Wenty (Grothe) to free up money to booster the forwards considering the fact we seem to have plenty of wingers.
I would not let Fuifui go, no way.
Sign Kafusi but not if we lose Fui, lose Grothe i can live with as much as i like him as a player he's defence is not NRL standard.

parra pete

Referee
we made a play at Ennis prior to signing up Weller, Oake, Tim Robo and Baumann and those who know me well would believe me when I tell them the money we offered Ennis was laughable and insulting...we weren't fairdinkum, and we were his club of choice...no word of a lie.

we didn't even get close to what the Bulldogs offered.

Well whoever is spilling the beans on what players are being offered should STFU and mind his own business.
It is between the player and the negotiator - and No one else.
I am sure that I wouldn't like my personal business being blabbed to all and sundry. Would you?
Talk of what a player is on is scuttlebuck, and thrown about to cause disharmony. A typical Hadley tactic. Divide and rule.
What a player earns is HIS business...no-one else's.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Well whoever is spilling the beans on what players are being offered should STFU and mind his own business.
It is between the player and the negotiator - and No one else.
I am sure that I wouldn't like my personal business being blabbed to all and sundry. Would you?
Talk of what a player is on is scuttlebuck, and thrown about to cause disharmony. A typical Hadley tactic. Divide and rule.
What a player earns is HIS business...no-one else's.

firstly Pete, how do you know it was HE and not SHE...;-)

secondly, I didn't reveal a figure..so I don't know why you're getting precious about it..

thirdly, I don't know if you realise this or not but given that every contract needs to be registered by the NRL I would imagine that are more people than the Player, club and Manager that would know what the bottom figure is..

it's all part and parcel of professional sport so the next time your favourite publication lists the top 20 money earners in Australian sport, I'd be looking forward to your carefully worded complaint to the paper to mind their own business.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I remember not so long ago this year a few people threw some stats at us claiming he was top 4 or 5 props in the game material :lol:

When, in actual fact, I think he is a good solid first grader capable of pulling out a huge game here and there

:lol: i wouldn't even have him in the top 20:lol:

Suitman

Post Whore
firstly Pete, how do you know it was HE and not SHE...;-)

secondly, I didn't reveal a figure..so I don't know why you're getting precious about it..

thirdly, I don't know if you realise this or not but given that every contract needs to be registered by the NRL I would imagine that are more people than the Player, club and Manager that would know what the bottom figure is..

it's all part and parcel of professional sport so the next time your favourite publication lists the top 20 money earners in Australian sport, I'd be looking forward to your carefully worded complaint to the paper to mind their own business.

:clap:

Suity

Daneel

Bench
we made a play at Ennis prior to signing up Weller, Oake, Tim Robo and Baumann and those who know me well would believe me when I tell them the money we offered Ennis was laughable and insulting...we weren't fairdinkum, and we were his club of choice...no word of a lie.

we didn't even get close to what the Bulldogs offered.

Thanks Stagger, i had a feeling that was the case(the money being spent on juniors.)

parra pete

Referee
Whoever is blabbing private business all over the place should be sacked,
and I couldn't give a f**k if it is he or she.

cardinal

Juniors
Just got it from the horses mouth, Kaufusi will sign ! :sarcasm: Come on everyone deserves a second chance. I know my sources will come through soon.

Daneel

Bench

Bloody hell Pete, I just read on another thread where you said you will post what you like and if other people don't like it they should just ignore you. Maybe you should take some of your own advice.

parra pete

Referee
Bloody hell Pete, I just read on another thread where you said you will post what you like and if other people don't like it they should just ignore you. Maybe you should take some of your own advice.

And f**k you too! No more Mr Nice Guy. I am going to be a merkin like everyone else on here.

Daneel

Bench
And f**k you too! No more Mr Nice Guy. I am going to be a merkin like everyone else on here.

Never thought you were a nice guy just a annoying little wank who every now and then has a good post. By the way you can't f**k me, i don't sleep with anyone over the age of 80.

emjaycee

Coach
I wonder if the club knows that their negative form is causing supporters to finally turn on each other in a very childish, immature and disrespectful way.

Shame Shame Shame.

Bigfella

Coach
Is that policy to be implemented retrospectively Pete? :lol:

TBH Can't agree that the player's wage is only their business. It is the business of the club, its members and/or shareholders, the player, the player manager, the NRL which registers the contract, the auditor's who are licensed to inspect and approve all contracts, the ATO ... and that's just off the top of my head.

A key component of the football club's operation is its management of the salary cap. Therefore the football club, its members, its funders and its members / shareholders, have a right to know the details of who gets paid what.

If their was more transparency a lot of the "scuttlebutt" would be removed.

Cricket Australia publishes its player payments without affecting harmony or offending privacy - and they have less reason to do so when they don't have a salary cap.

The club should publish it immediately. Bet it won't because of the possibility it could demonstrate considerable incompetence in over payments, or that some porkies may have been told about what's left under the cap.

Bigfella

Coach
Gees it got a bit heated in here since I made my last post.

I think everyone needs a deep breath.

If the players have been as fired up as the fans this week, Friday could be an absolute cracker!