What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kaufusi the man to put punch in Parra

Eelementary

Post Whore
La Liga > EPL

Well, in my opinion anyway.

If I was him, I'd do the same thing - the allure of playing for Real Madrid...Wow...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Good lets see how man utd panic without the best player in the world :lol:.

I dont think they'll panic, they just splash tons of their money around and pay overs for a replacement, as is their way

Y2Eel

First Grade
If we are going after Kaufusi is someone going to get the chop?

Also is he going to play halfback?

And why are we signing him if we couldnt keep Williams and Trent?

TheRam

Coach
And f**k you too! No more Mr Nice Guy. I am going to be a merkin like everyone else on here.

Well I'm with Stags & Co on this. These guys are professional and things like contract money is always of interest to fans, especially when there is a salary cap and some players may be dogging it when on massive money.

By the way I like them clean skinned, so if you want to do me, you better toss that merkin in the bin. :lol:

big boppa eel

Juniors
I like Kaufusi, however i think we need a couple of these forwards, no point releasing Fui to attain him unless we pick up someone else also.

My solution? piss off Todd Lowrie, yes i know it's an unorthodox solution but it will save us money too put towards someone else lol
Agree RJ if we sign Kaufusi we need to keep Fui, let him go we are back to square 1.

big boppa eel

Juniors
Not really. Some of the polarised opinions on here recently seem to me to be getting a little bit personal. People are forgetting that we all want the best thing for the club and while our views on the best way this is achieved may differ, it doesnt make any one view right or wrong.
If we were winning games and/or playing with a bit of spirit, I honestly dont believe we would see the level of posts that sink to personally attacking posters.

But hey, what do I know?
:cool:
Agreed.

murraymob

Coach
you will not be signing Kaufusi or anyone the is a 2 page report on the eel in sundays papers .Your recrutment guys says there will be no signings with the upgrades to players this year there is no money left

Rogue.9

Juniors
you will not be signing Kaufusi or anyone the is a 2 page report on the eel in sundays papers .Your recrutment guys says there will be no signings with the upgrades to players this year there is no money left

unless we offload Burt, Cayless or Grothe

murraymob

Coach
he has stated there are no plans to recruit .That would mean no plans to off load any one.If i was grothe i would stay he is on real good coin

Stagger eel

Staff member
Geez...I've been telling people for months, when it comes to managing our squad within the cap guidelines has been laughable and i know for a fact that some other clubs have called bluff on negotiations meaning that we paid more on players than what we should of...it's 1994 all over again.

Gronk

Staff member
Just remember that the quote I put up this morning was from Storm's football manager NOT Kaufusi's manager. Maybe Storm are looking to offload him and we might be looking for them to pay or most of his 09 contract ? Like Smoking Joe's contract ?

bartman

Immortal
Geez...I've been telling people for months, when it comes to managing our squad within the cap guidelines has been laughable and i know for a fact that some other clubs have called bluff on negotiations meaning that we paid more on players than what we should of...it's 1994 all over again.
Exactly. We seemed to just roll over for the two biggest contracts that were signed in the off-season.

Those negotiations went on too long - we should have stuck to our guns on original offers and watched what happened - there would be the salary to buy in an additional forward by now, which we sorely need.

Latest posts