What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kaufusi the man to put punch in Parra

Suitman

Post Whore
Gees it got a bit heated in here since I made my last post.

I think everyone needs a deep breath.

If the players have been as fired up as the fans this week, Friday could be an absolute cracker!

We can only hope.............................

Suity

emjaycee

Coach
That's a bit OTT isn't it? :?

Suity

Not really. Some of the polarised opinions on here recently seem to me to be getting a little bit personal. People are forgetting that we all want the best thing for the club and while our views on the best way this is achieved may differ, it doesnt make any one view right or wrong.
If we were winning games and/or playing with a bit of spirit, I honestly dont believe we would see the level of posts that sink to personally attacking posters.

But hey, what do I know?
:cool:

Suitman

Post Whore
Not really. Some of the polarised opinions on here recently seem to me to be getting a little bit personal. People are forgetting that we all want the best thing for the club and while our views on the best way this is achieved may differ, it doesnt make any one view right or wrong.
If we were winning games and/or playing with a bit of spirit, I honestly dont believe we would see the level of posts that sink to personally attacking posters.

But hey, what do I know?
:cool:

TBH, I haven't seen much of what you say.

If anything, I'd suggest that the debate over the past few weeks, considering our predicament, has been as civilised as I've ever seen it - and I've seen it pretty bad in the past. It has been fairly healthy banter tbh.

Suity

emjaycee

Coach
TBH, I haven't seen much of what you say.

If anything, I'd suggest that the debate over the past few weeks, considering our predicament, has been as civilised as I've ever seen it - and I've seen it pretty bad in the past. It has been fairly healthy banter tbh.

Suity

I humbly stand corrected.
"Let the Games Begin"

:)

Bazal

Post Whore
Well whoever is spilling the beans on what players are being offered should STFU and mind his own business.
It is between the player and the negotiator - and No one else.
I am sure that I wouldn't like my personal business being blabbed to all and sundry. Would you?
Talk of what a player is on is scuttlebuck, and thrown about to cause disharmony. A typical Hadley tactic. Divide and rule.
What a player earns is HIS business...no-one else's.

parra pete said:
Push a bit of blame onto the overpaid tattooed boofheads on the paddock and not towards the coach and administrators who aren't missing tackles, or dropping the ball..

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showpost.php?p=4380339&postcount=108

And once more with feeling....

parra pete said:
What a player earns is HIS business...no-one else's.

In short, shut up pete

Daneel

Bench
release Grothe and sing Kafusi IMO.

If it was that simple that just might be what the club would look at. However you have to find someone willing to take up his contract otherwise you got to pay him anyway and still count towards your cap. I don't think any Nrl clubs would want him for what he is allegedly getting paid. I also don't think Eric would want to go to england where he could possibly get a contract worth the same or more than he is getting here, simply because he probably couldn't take his band with him. Anyway i love Eric and would like to see him get another chance in the top grade. Just don't tell JTB, i don't want to see him upset. :D

Daneel

Bench
Tempers do seem a bit frayed but at least Suity qulaifies for a root now that Daneel has drawn a line in the sand.

Don't speak to soon even if suity falls with in my obviously very specific parameters, i still have to get permission from my wife. Im sure suity is all class but she can be very fussy about sharing. :lol:

stuke

Bench
Just got it from the horses mouth, Kaufusi will sign ! :sarcasm: Come on everyone deserves a second chance. I know my sources will come through soon.

that poor bloody horse! it would only have just recovered from its last appearance.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Not a lot of love for Caylo. It's sad, but it's true - he's no longer the player he once was. I hate even saying it. It just seems so wrong.

As for the topic - if we get him, good. If not, OK.

As for the players' moneys being shared - how else are little kids supposed to be enticed to play in the big leagues? Do you think a 10 year old kid sees Cristiano Ronaldo and says, "I want to be as good as him so I can play for Manchester United so I can be part of the rich history and winning culture of the club,"? Or is it more like, "I want to be as good as him so I can play for Man U and be rich as f**k!"?