What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

keary a dragon

Lethal25

Juniors
If we have another year similar to what's been thrown up since 2012 I fear for membership and sponsor numbers.

Fingers crossed for some light at end of tunnel type stuff.

hewi

Bench
Easy, he doesn't want to play for a club with a losing culture and a hopeless coach. Please don't sign Hastings now.

YNWA Tigers

Juniors
This is unbelievable. He was signed and done. Classic backflip here. Would love to know why.

More money perhaps and perhaps he prefers the idea of playing alongside Pearce instead of Widdop plus perhaps prefers Bondi lifestyle? Could be any number of reasons.

Just go after Hastings. I think he is just as good, if not better, than Keary anyway.

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
I wouldn't chase Hastings. He's already made it known he prefers to be elsewhere. Make him a token offer maybe. Get the best young prospect from the lower grades and give them a go.

TheRev

First Grade
I wouldn't chase Hastings. He's already made it known he prefers to be elsewhere. Make him a token offer maybe. Get the best young prospect from the lower grades and give them a go.
I agree with you in theory.. but Hastings is certainly talented and 1st grade blooded and ready immediately.

It would be difficult to start 2017 with a rookie halfback (whether its internal or external), not impossible.. but it doesnt feel like a Dragons move.

TheRev

First Grade
Give the young ones a go. (except Hutchinson )

:BDH:
Who would you play though? We dont have any other 7's Maybe Wallace or Nona, but one is very inexperienced, the other inconsistent and supposedly heading home end of season.