What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Keating Gone?

AlexTheEel

Juniors
Dunno how reliable, but Zorba reckons he has it from a "very reliable source" that Kris Keating has signed with the bulldogs

if true seems we were so worried about siging up mortimer/hayne/poore/tahu that we forgot they need players to play with them

Stagger eel

Staff member
que sera sera....lets move on.

we were always going to lose players, we just need to shrug it off and fight fire with fire..

meanwhile, no point worrying about signing players when our real problem is that we're currently producing rubbish on the field.

hindy111

Post Whore
Atleast where supporting a team and not jerseys.Id feel shallow if parra signed all these guys and we won the title.

caylo

Bench
K Keating is more important to this side in the future than Mateo, imo.

I dont know if I would have agreed with you a year ago but today I probably will. for the price of Mateo i think KK would be the better option and guys like Flinga, OHanlan and Lasalo promoted could be the better option.

bartman

Immortal
I dont know if I would have agreed with you a year ago but today I probably will. for the price of Mateo i think KK would be the better option and guys like Flinga, OHanlan and Lasalo promoted could be the better option.
Same, a year ago it would have sounded stupid. Just going on what both guys bring to the plate these days.

We'd survive week to week without Mateo, but we'd struggle week to week without K K eating.

Latest posts