What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kelly Clarkson announced as NRL Grand Final pre match entertainment

nqcowboy87

Bench
that was terrible, bring back billy idol

and whats with the artsy sandgropers, seriously thats the best we could do

Alex28

Coach
How hard is it to look rock and roll when you are playing in the daylight with Telstra logo's flashing all over your stage...they are giving it a red hot go though!

Jason Maher

Immortal
If you want to convince people you're playing, then taking the practice pads off the drums would be a good start...

What's the point of getting a high profile performer for GF entertainment and only have them sing 1 song, which is some crap new one that no-one has heard of?

I don't know about everyone else but the only KC song I know is Since you've been gone.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Was a classy touch with the retiring players and the entertainment had an understated excitement.

Left the aussie rules effort for dead was my thought.

Frailty

First Grade
I love how we have Kelly Clarkson and Eskimo Joe...

Instead of pumping up the crowd and building the atmosphere - they want to send everyone to sleep.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I love how we have Kelly Clarkson and Eskimo Joe...

Instead of pumping up the crowd and building the atmosphere - they want to send everyone to sleep.
Good thing you weren't there then.

Both acts and the entertainment in general had the crowd buzzing. Just because you don't see it on the TV doesn't mean it's there.

Some people will bash the NRL for anything.