What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kelly Clarkson announced as NRL Grand Final pre match entertainment

Once Dead

Bench
haha i was just coming here to say how i hoped she puts in a better performance than the loaf
horrific is the best word ive heard to describe it

he looks like he's about to cry, is hopelessly out of time and hasnt hit a single good note

and was i seeing things or did he start shooting white tshirts out of what looked like a penis?

Bahahhahaha definitely up there with Angry Anderson failure.

AFL promoting inappropriate lyrics and penis cannons.

See Meatloaf say he was "Going to come down there!"

Lego_Man

First Grade
f**k me...how bout these team songs?

So gay!

Thank god we dont have anything like this...

Lego_Man

First Grade
They needed that Virgin Australia jet to just fly a little lower.

Like, into the stands lower.

Mr Fourex

Bench
Gallop probably asked his daughter who is cool.

FTR she can sing...no doubt about it.
but....if your gonna get some chick to sing, why not Vanessa Amarossi?
not my music at all..but she can sing her tits off.
She has a new song that is aparently doing alright on commercial radio.

Why do they think they need some seppo with no idea about the game to sing?

Because the people in charge who make these decisions have NFI........

Raider_69

Post Whore
Absolutely he is. He was amazingly awesome in the recent celebrity apprentice series :lol:

came damn close to finishing off Gary Busey

Big Pete

Referee
I like the Loaf and he was indeed awesome in Celebrity Apprentice but wow, it was like Rod Stewart South Park bad.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
My question is that why do organisations have to resort to Yanks to endorse their products?

The United States of SFA is slowly disappearing up its own orifice - and for good reason.

Greed, greed and an unquenchable thirst to bully any other country it doesn't like or needs to thieve their natural resources.

Anyone seen that TV advert for Shine Lawyers featuring the creature known as Erin Brochovitch. Who would want legal representation from that freak?

Keep promotion of anything Australian, exclusively Australian, including NRL or whatever sporting event or local produced commodity.

Off topic I know but having a sad day at the races...

Raider_69

Post Whore
and what did they have two dicks with condoms on shooting shit out for :?

More than anything else, thats the question i want answered

surely someone in the pre game entertainment meeting must have seen that design and thought to themselves "looks kinda like a penis" :lol:

El Diablo

Post Whore
More than anything else, thats the question i want answered

surely someone in the pre game entertainment meeting must have seen that design and thought to themselves "looks kinda like a penis" :lol:

maybe they did and it turned them on

Tiger_Tim

Juniors
f**k me...how bout these team songs?

So gay!

Thank god we dont have anything like this...

I might be on my own here...but I actually like them. Its one of the things they do well, that every team has their own song and basically every supporter knows the words. Used to be the case in league, but not so much anymore

Raider_69

Post Whore
I might be on my own here...but I actually like them. Its one of the things they do well, that every team has their own song and basically every supporter knows the words. Used to be the case in league, but not so much anymore

100% agree
the raiders this year has reintroduced an old style song like that to be played post game after a win, didnt hear it much this year of course but if they stick with it, in 20 years time the young kids going to the game will grow up with that song and it will be a cracker after a win

Latest posts