What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kelly gorrrrne

Ausguy

Coach
the kid as trouble... should of seen his attitude at the season launch... little prick wasnt interested at all...

Ausguy

Coach
well i wont say what i was going to say as it would break a forum guidelines but lets just leave it at 'it wouldnt suprise me'

roboshark

Coach
The story and rumours and about his attitude at training and not listening to coaches

Same thing supposedly happened at wt

Quigs

Immortal
I was hoping for Al to come good for us (and him).

I hope he goes alright at the knights as long as it isn't against us.

In hindsight I lie at night thunking that I wish I had had the potential and the skill and the talent and the attitued and the opportunity to be a first grade player.

I could of been a contender.

But fate has told it's story and now I am just a keyboard hero in some god forsaken 2nd rate undemocratic League Forum which is frequented with like minded lost souls.

Ausguy

Coach
Cools tell me why he couldn't stay at cronulla a try and get his shit together ??

We stood by him and he repays us by immediately ( not waiting a few months ) allowing himself to be linked with another club in the hope he gets an offer.

The whole thing stinks.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I was hoping for Al to come good for us (and him).

I hope he goes alright at the knights as long as it isn't against us.

In hindsight I lie at night thunking that I wish I had had the potential and the skill and the talent and the attitued and the opportunity to be a first grade player.

I could of been a contender.

But fate has told it's story and now I am just a keyboard hero in some god forsaken 2nd rate undemocratic League Forum which is frequented with like minded lost souls.

I posted the same thing in this thread I think Quigsmeister , well said :)

coolumsharkie

Referee
Cools tell me why he couldn't stay at cronulla a try and get his shit together ??

We stood by him and he repays us by immediately ( not waiting a few months ) allowing himself to be linked with another club in the hope he gets an offer.

The whole thing stinks.

Don't worry, he'll get on the piss eventually.

Latest posts