What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kemp should start

jenninga

First Grade
Our forwards stood up today, apart from Ah Mau. No offence to the guy, but I think he is too lazy for 1st grade. He hides on the blind side and avoids the heavy work most of the time. Compare Jake Marketo to him. A small forward like Marketo did twice the work Ah Mau did. He should not be in the run on side. Use Vea instead.
Ah Mau is just a plodder,agree would like to see Vea get more of a run.

Saintsified

Bench
Anyone agree with me yet? At least Kemp is known for scoring tries, give the kid a go i reckon he would relish the opportunity.

possm

Coach
Anyone agree with me yet? At least Kemp is known for scoring tries, give the kid a go i reckon he would relish the opportunity.

Anyone seen Kemp playing with the Cutters. He can't be going all that well because if he was Price would have brought him in for Vidot.

drpeterb

Juniors
Kemp, Has been out of touch with the cutters.
As i have stated in a previous thread Goodwin is the answer at no.1 .
He can kick, step, and find his way to the try line.
A previous thread has described him as being " too small for the style of attack we play"
REALLY ????????
We can try Vidot in the 2nd row, he nearly always breaks the first line.
Yes his ball security has to improve but every time he takes the ball up, the way he pumps his legs allows him to make great ground.
Bmoz back on his wing, flo on his regular side, chase at right centre.
Move sowie to no 7 left half
Interchange hornby with Kyle at right half, that way kyle can be groomed to take over hornby.
These days no 6 and no7 are the same position but on different sides of the ruck.
Our forwards are doing a great job, its our attacking creativity that is missing.
I think Bronx goodwin will add a new lease of life to our back 3

I think Price is afraid to make these changes, in fear he may upset some of the senior players.

Just my 2 cents worth.

redvforlife

Juniors
Goodwin isn't even first choice at fullback for the Cutters. Why would he be the first choice for first grade?

Drop Bear

Juniors
Try Vidot in the centers, there he will not have to drop back for bombs, he makes me nervous when he's under the bomb? Shift stanley to 5/8 give Sowy a go at 7??. Put who you want on the wing??? Just don't forget we are missing a few through injury or suspension in the forwards?????