What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kevin proctor

Ah Mau has been one of our better fwds this season so why are we replacing him? Secondly there are very limited big mobile front rowers out there, so I'd say we won't be getting one in a hurry or this year anyhow. Not unless Dousty has something up his sleeve.

Juniors
OK, I can live with that. Who is the big bopper forward you would like to see join the Dragons. It seems that we have missed Tim Grant and I really can't see any other suitable forward available right now. Talk of some young Bulldog props or other youngsters is not what we need.

I believe we need a big strong seasoned and talanted prop to complement our mobile pack.

size has nothing to do with it. some of the best props havent been big boppers. the way the game is at the moment I dont think kasiano is the answer. everyone was talking up the souths pack and where are they? I think our guys are doing ok

love my saints

Juniors
Personally id love to have kasiano... its no secret we struggle a bit getting out of our own half... kasiano could help in getting a roll on... and wen we are 10mtrs out he could also come in handy for the barge over tries... definetely is a hard man to contain... would need alot of work on his fitness though

kit66

Bench
Great, another average, lightweight forward, just what we so desparately need. 7th year in one of the top teams but still could only manage to crack the NZ team twice ( 2 caps ).
Hope it aint true.

gangsouci

Juniors
Agree with kit66, he's average. Can't see the point in signing The Proctologist. Grant would have been great.

gonz

Juniors
The pack we need is:

Run on side:
Kasiano, Rein, Stockwell, Creagh, Thompson, Merrin.

Bench:
De Belin, Cooper, Ah Mau/Harrison, Hunt.

If Proctor is signed, he would fit in for Harrison/Ah Mau.
If Hunt is to be replaced, his replacement is likely to come from the Cutters.
Rein should step up and play for 80min.
If we need a more robust right center, Peter Mata'Utia is the replacement.
If we need a more consistant performance in the halves, then Witt is our best option at 7.

Kasiano would be great for widdop with his 2nd phase play
and the likes of Dugan and Quinlan who back up well

watatank

Coach
Really don't get this signing unless they move Merrin to the front row.

We have Ah Mau on the right edge and Creagh on the left edge who are short term options but long term more suited to the middle. Even if Thompson takes up a starting spot on one of the edges we still need someone else.

He's been consistently good for the Storm and would love to have him in our pack.
Besides he has mongrel.

I agree. He's anything but average. Aggressive without being quite mongrel. Mongrels pick fights after getting tackled in ways they don't like.

Definitely a great signing in my opinion. Would excel off Sir Gareth.

Kasiano is the next Georgie Pordgie Rose. Sorry Possm.

chillwinston

Juniors
guys forget kasiano ffs hes heavy getting heavier we dont want a 30 minute player!

Couldn't see this happening, but if it did this would be my stipulation:

Only terms that should be in Kasiano's contract should be doesn't get paid until he weighs in and under playing weight! if he doesn't go overweight all season then he's in line for a bonus!