What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kidley

TooheysNew

Coach
Nope. If kidley is out bring Farah onto the bench, leave Mullen and Anasta where they are.

Or, if he's not, Kidley to the centres, lyon out, Farah to the bench.

roopy

Referee
cory paterson is a brilliant goal kicker.
he is a very powerful kicker - so they go pretty straight when he hits them right.
he gets a lot over from the sidelines because of his power.

astrogirl

First Grade
I have no problem with a utility player being picked. However, I do have an issue with Kidley being asked to play hooker. I agree with whoever it was who said Farah should get Kidley's bench possie.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
astrogirl said:
I have no problem with a utility player being picked. However, I do have an issue with Kidley being asked to play hooker. I agree with whoever it was who said Farah should get Kidley's bench possie.

Kidley has carved up playing hooker for the knights. I have no issue with him used there for nsw

astrogirl

First Grade
Maybe I'm being too harsh but I didn't think things were going well for the blues while he was on the field. I just don't think he's an origin quality hooker. He doesn't play that possie at club level (and I can't remember the last time he did) so I can't see why it's a good idea for origin.

Club centres -> origin wing I can handle but I think hooker is too big an ask.

Just my opinion.

voltron

Juniors
heh
i hope they do use Farah in the next origin
that means he wont line up against us
so we can hopefully beat the tigers

so kidleys injury keeps him out of origin for the rest of the year?
=(
thats sad.
i so wish he wouldve been put on at the end of the first half
*imagining the havoc he wouldve caused*

Jono078

Referee
Frederick said:
Just found an article on FOXSPORTS from yesterday, and here's a snippet
LINK
Could Bedsy be the real villain here? :|

That would be unfair. He would of had to think about it all game, when should I let Gidley make his debut.

Poor coaching Murray!

Skye

Juniors
Says on the nrl.com.au page that it's a grade three AC joint injury in his left shoulder. If I'm correct and he doesn't need surgery, a full recovery with rehab would be about 12 weeks. However, depends on tolerance level and rehab program/individual involved I guess. With tolerance and pain management, he could be performing normal activities in about 3 weeks (not sure about playing league tho... I wouldn't want to guess!)

Frederick

Staff member
Skye said:
Says on the nrl.com.au page that it's a grade three AC joint injury in his left shoulder. If I'm correct and he doesn't need surgery, a full recovery with rehab would be about 12 weeks. However, depends on tolerance level and rehab program/individual involved I guess. With tolerance and pain management, he could be performing normal activities in about 3 weeks (not sure about playing league tho... I wouldn't want to guess!)
Yeah NBN news just said up to 12 weeks :(

Skye

Juniors
Well, let's hope he has one HELL of an ocupational/physio therapist!!!! I would volunteer, but I'm only a new grad :S

CJKnight

Juniors
Fox Sports News just listed the injury toll. They gave Gidley 2-4 weeks. That's great news if it is the case.

Latest posts