What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kieran Foran claims he will not follow Des Hasler to Bulldogs despite get-out-clause

Politis

Juniors
Kieran is going to the Roosters so he can play alongside Pearce again and link up with JWH TASI and the Stewart bros. Karma at its best!

slamminsam246

Juniors
Decent attempt at trolling there Politis. Not bad for a first go. You'll get better at it when you get a bit older. Just hang in there buddy...

Class of 96

Juniors
A Prophesy? inclined to jocularity! 1 nil I say..
Try 0-2. Did you not learn at school that wishful thinking and prophesy have very different meanings?

Oh, and did your parents not teach you that heroin and keyboards are a very bad mix? :crazy:

dikefalos

Juniors
Cleal is gone expect an announcement on Foran going to the bulldogs before the end of 2012.

Sorry guys i was right about Cleal going to the dogs & I knew last year Keiran was going to the dogs I was just hoping my contact was wrong

Latest posts